Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god - no more tents. She is looking great recently
BYe Bine

I'm not a fan of Tatiana's latest outfit, it seems a little casual and mismatched, though having said that, it's very "her" so suits her a lot.

A typical Tatiana look ;) for Tatiana who attended the launch of Noor Fares' new jewellery collection 'Akasha' in London yesterday, November 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Im not a big fan of Tatiana style , but what I do like is that she does have her own Style and is happy in her own body ...if that makes sense .

Well, it's obviously made from left over sofa material but I like it - she's true to her personal style.

I like it too. On anyone else it probably wouldn't work and I certainly wouldn't pick it out, but she makes it work. The shoes are fabulous too.

Tatiana manages to look lovely nevertheless ;)

Here you can have closer look at the print:

** Upper part **

Her hair is shorter aswell. Looks great on her! Much more healthy too.

Its unique but very typical of Tatiana's personal style and she pulls it off!

The more I look at it, the more I like it.
Great accessories: gloves, bag and shoes.
The print of her dress is beautiful.

Tatiana looks was nice though not fond of the print on the coat, I like how she kept within her style. I like her new haircut, suits her so much nicer.

Not a great look IMO ....I agree Gone With The Wind!!!

The only good thing I can say about the look is that Tatiana does indeed have her own style.

I don't like her coat, it is a pity this wife is beautiful but she has always bad choice for her outfit,
Yes, she has her own style

I like it. It is special, reminds me "la belle époque" outfits. Interesting choice. I would like to know the designer.

First thought, why did she make a dress from her grandmothers curtains, and second, is she pregnant. This is a total miss for me. Definitely bottom of the lost for best dressed. :sad:

Not my favourite gown, but definite improvement from her day look. Styling is lovely :)

One of Tatiana's best looking looks. Now if she would only do something with her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The gown at the opera is beautiful, it is better than the outfit of the day

The day outfit should be forgotten, an ugly print with an unflattering cut, not really made for anyone, the shoes are just awful,too. Looks a lot like a bedspread. The evening look was much better, nice midnight blue velvet from what I could see with nice embellishments. Her hair was better, out of her face but could be better

Much better look than daytime.

(..)

Apparently, the coat was from Emilia Wickstead - I liked it very much. I also liked the evening gown - wish there was a clearer photo of it.

A very nice evening look and Tatiana looked lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom