Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her black dress and her hairstyle. It looks old-fashioned.

I don't like this dress at all and her hair am not certain about that either, I hope she is not lossing her fashion way, as IMO she has made some strange choices lately.

I do love that dress, especially the colour! The posing is getting pretty annoying though :(

Where are these eyebrows growing??? Tatiana as usual overstyled and overposed, I wonder when she does some basic grooming on her husband, such as plucking some eyebrows.
He is turning more and more into a Gargamel lookalike.

She looks gorgeous, what a beautiful dress! I don´t like her purse.
I also think that Tatiana has made a fabulous choice here :) -she is literally blossoming out inasmuch the neckline of this evening dress looks exactly like a glaring red rose beautifully framing the upper part of Tatiana's body: http://svenskdam.se/2011/10/prinsessan-tatiana-vantar-barn/. Plus it's nice not to see any distracting further details on viz. accessories for her splendid gown...

Last edited:

Princess Tatiana at the Louis Vuitton art talk with Grayson Perry held in London, October 18,
with a black dress and another special updo.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Can't really judge the dress as there was no real "front view" shot of it, but her hairstyle looked very nice and the shoes are to die for. ;)

Prince Nikolaos and princess Tatiana at The American-Scandinavian Foundation celebration of its 100th anniversary at Centennial Ball at The Hilton Hotel in New York, Friday, 21st October.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...-anos-de-la-fundacion-americo-escandinava.jpg
She looks gorgeous, what a beautiful dress! I don´t like her purse.

Great dress, not a fan of the hairdo. These are the same earrings she had worn to CP Victoria's wedding, right?

Tatiana in black and white at the Celia Kritharioti Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show in London
on March 20, 2012 - looks fresh and modern:

** Full view **

She looks nice.I love the jacket.

Last edited:
Nice to see her out and about, dispelling the "P" rumors! She looks good and I always like the elegant combination of black and white.

Safe but nice on her I like the little flash of pink

As almost usual she looks great. Fresh and modern indeed.

It's a very elegant black & white outfit and I just love the pink clutch!!

Tatiana at the Missoni lunch in London on May 15, 2012, wearing black pants, a black blouse and a Missoni scarf.
A simple look, also together with the reduced make up and the hair, not bad, but neither one of her best looks.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Great scarf but not a great way to wear it.
Also, black is not her color. Matches the roots

I think this look is horrible! The scarf is hideous!

She looks better in the closeup, but otherwise the black washes her out with the minimal makeup. The scarf is horrible and so are the man shoes - at least, they look like flats to me. The young lady beside her outglams her by a mile.

Tatiana at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party in London on June 26, wearing jeans and a blue jacket.
Most of the female guests wore a dress, so her look was a bit casual, but I like it nevertheless. The
colour of the jacket is great on her:

** Full view **

I don't like the scarf with the back outfit...a lovely missoni dress wuld have been just fine ;-)))

I like the casual look, she looks nice.

She looked nice, I think she accessorized her look quite well which didn't look boring or underdressed.

Gorgeous color jacket, but too bad she didn't wear a pair of dressy white slacks or a skirt with it. Love the clutch.

Tatiana at the Giorgio Armani Prive Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012/13 on July 3, 2012,
wearing a black suit and a white blouse. She can easily wear that male style, I would have chosen different shoes, maybe
in a jazzy colour but no animal print.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I agree that male style works well on Tatiana but this combo doesnt. There is something off with the blouse tucked in and animal print shoes ... how on earth.

This isn't a good look at all and the animal print shoes just clash with the outfit.

Tatiana at Maggie's Autumn Party for Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres in London on October 9, 2012, looking good in a dark velvet dress:

** Full view **

A very worthy cause at last for Tatiana. The dress is okay, nothing too elegant or special.

The both look nice. I like the velvet green dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom