Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frelinghighness Elegant she is not, it's not one of those qualities you can pretend having. It is rather unfortunate for Mrs Blatnik that she can't appear gracious and naturally alluring, however the least she could try to do would be to improve her wardrobe. A few classy gowns have caught my attention so far, the rest of her attires are consisted of less competent so-called fashion designers' rags and tatters, that she insists on putting together in the rather (in)famous mix n' match way. "Fashion" can be tacky, bare in mind, my friends. ;) À bientôt!

March 23, 2011 - At the launch of Loewe

Pretty black dress, the sleeves are interesting. I like the earrings, they add some color to the overall look.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2073o9h.jpg
Originally posted by iceflower

Pretty black dress, the sleeves are interesting. I like the earrings, they add some color to the overall look.

Exactly my opinion, dazzling! The nested front side of Tatiana's dress looks beautiful. Moreover, those smart sleeves create a nice ambiguity between the nearly spaghetti strap style and a rather classy style while the turquoise earrings are refreshing the entire outfit.

The sleeves are very interesting. I like the overall design of this dress. Very nice.

The details on the sleeves and the hemline are exquisite and the shoes are stylish.

Tatiana at the baptism of the Danish twins in the Holmens Kirke in Copenhagen
on April 14, 2011. A great cut of the suit, lovely hat and a funny modern scarf.

** Full view ** Close up **

:previous: Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower! :flowers: Once again, Tatiana looks great. Love the headpiece, the suit is also great. Overall classy.

I like this, very elegant and she is so beautiful. But...her best accesory? That handsome Greek husband on her arm.....!!!!

I like this, very elegant and she is so beautiful. But...her best accesory? That handsome Greek husband on her arm.....!!!!

AGREE!!!!!! He is marvellous.:p:p

By the way I do not like the scarf! too much together with the headpiece.:eek:

She is lovely and her face is marvellous, I just don't like headpieces, it ruins all the look!

Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos looked quite lovely. The jacket was perfectly fitted. However, a headpiece and neck-scarf/necklace (?) are too much for this ensemble.

:previous: I agree with you and fandesacs. The scarf wouldn't have been necessary.

Nice outfit and suits her. The headpiece looks lovely too. The scarf is a bit meaningless İMO.

I thought she looked very nice.....except for that thing around her neck. Is it supposed to be a necklace or a scarf? It's definately a WTH piece!

iceflower said:

Tatiana at the baptism of the Danish twins in the Holmens Kirke in Copenhagen
on April 14, 2011. A great cut of the suit, lovely hat and a funny modern scarf.

** Full view ** Close up **

LOVE it!
Headpiece looks a bit cheap but other than that the outfit totally worked for her,

I like suit, very elegant, I don't get the idea of the scarf, but it doesn't look bad. Headpiece is nice, some lighter color added.

Besides the extra huge flower headpiece which is a bit too much I loved the overall outfit.
I think her suit by Armani.

I really like the mesh scarf necklace she wore at the christening. The round clasp looks like a Louis Vuitton design. Can anyone confirm if it's really Louis Vuitton? I think Tatiana always adds a nice piece of jewelry to her outfits.

Totally gorgeous suit the scarf is a bit odd more for a casual outfit IMO colour lovely on her love the hat.

The scarf around her neck does look odd. It ruins the look.

I don't like the scarf either but the rest of the outfit is very nice.

I think that she wore the scarf because the suit was very "open" in front and since she was entering a church she wanted to be respectful and hide the cleavage. Thats just my guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom