Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana Blatnik attends King Constantine of Greece's 70th birthday party at Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece's residence on June 2, 2010 in London, England.

Oufit Detail

She looks every inch a princess.
I wish she would have worn a necklace.

She seems naturally very elegant and chic-they make a gorgeous couple.:flowers:

She looks great! :ohmy: What a wonderful gown and I adore this shade of green on her. Hairstyle is also perfect and those earrings... I'm sure she'll be a fashion icon soon. :flowers:

She looks every inch a princess.
I wish she would have worn a necklace.

IMO....if she had worn a necklace it would have distracted from the detailing/sequins/sparkles on the bodice. The dramatic earrings were perfect.

Lovely shade of green on the dress.

It's a nice dress, although a bit low-cut.

Thats one lovely dress and a great color as well.
The work looks very pretty.

Today

Outfit
Posted by Paty

I love this photo, it looks like it was taken by the Sartorialist, she looks so sophisticated!

Wait...that's Tatiana??
If it is..she looks so much better. I like it.

June 17, 2010 - Tatiana at Victorias pre wedding dinner in a greyish dress worn with a flowered bolero

Picture

Grey seems to be the colour to wear.
I think the dress is Elie Saab.

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik arrive at the Eric Ericcson Hall of Skeppsholen in Stockholm on June 18, 2010 prior to a gala dinner presesented by the local government.

Outfit

Can't see much but we'll see a better angle sans the wrap soon.

June 17, 2010 - Tatiana at Victorias pre wedding dinner in a greyish dress worn with a flowered bolero

Picture
Hard to see the dress. I can't tell if she's wearing a wrap or a decorative short jacket. It looks interesting. Her clutch is pretty.

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik arrive at the Eric Ericcson Hall of Skeppsholen in Stockholm on June 18, 2010 prior to a gala dinner presesented by the local government.

Outfit

Blue is a good colour to wear, looks very simple.

For whatever reason, I'm really liking Tatiana. Fresh and she definately has her own style.

Thumbs up regarding all the outfits she has worn recently. Tatiana has class.

What a stunning woman with a classic yet unique style. She looks very poised and regal.

Wow, Tatiana looked really beautiful. Her jewelry was very stylish and really suited her. The dress was beautiful, too.

She looks perfect, as always - one of the best dressed for the day! Can't wait to see what she'll come up with for her own wedding! :flowers:

Wow that dress is stunning, the perfect mix of glamour and elegance.

Outfit
Gorgeous! Like a Greek goodness. Color, drapery and jewelery :wub:

WOW, one of my fav from today. These gold embellishments :wub: Beautiful.

^^
There is a thread for the engagement, I think that I read that it was going to be in sept. or october

I loved this gown too. Very glamorous IMO. Hair and earrings look great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom