Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about either of these I really do not like velvet [except slippers] and the black and white with the animal shoes well it's okay. IMO

Tatiana at a preview of 'Stephan Weiss: Connecting the Dots. Portrait of a Man' in London on November 14, 2012, wearing a slim black coat, long black pants and a top as a colourful highlight - a typical Tatiana look :)

** Full view **

I agree :) typical Tatiana
thanks for sharing!

Tatiana looking fresh and elegant at the Giorgio Armani fashion show as part of Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2013/14 on February 25, 2013.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I'm not a fan of grey suits but Tatiana looks very good

Nice cut agree am not a grey fan ... and the shoes ?? have I missed something they look mumsy with the suit.

The suit is very elegant. However, plain black or grey shoes would have looked better.

THIS is a little closer to how you wear a suit to a fashion show in Milan. Charlene, take note.

Tatiana does look very elegant but I agree about the flat shoes. A boot or a heeled shoe would have looked so much better.

Tatiana at the Roger Vivier book launch party in London on April 24, 2013, wearing pants and a blouse. I don't like the pants and the bag, but the worst part is the see-through blouse.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The pants are a horror fit and is it just me or are they too long. The blouse though I agree is see through I don't really mind it looks sloppy I am just nott sure what is going on her. Do however love the bag....

Tatiana at the Roger Vivier book launch party in London on April 24, 2013, wearing pants and a blouse. I don't like the pants and the bag, but the worst part is the see-through blouse.
Agree. The whole appearance is fuly tasteless.
Pitty that the girl is so beautiful, the outfit ruines her.

Agree. The whole appearance is fuly tasteless.
Pitty that the girl is so beautiful, the outfit ruines her.

I will have to second that. This look is a horror. The slacks remind me of very oversized pajama bottoms.

Uggh no one needs to see your bra. I thought that was over when Madonna gave it up in the 80's.

Last edited:
I think this outfit earned with merits it's place to "The most terrible" thread

Uggh no one needs to see you bra. I thought that was over when Madonna gave it up in the 80's.

Maybe it wasn't supposed to be THIS see-through. Happens in particular in Connections with knit-wear when a flash light is used and thereby reveals more than originally intended.

But of course Tatiana should have been aware of it.

What a big no; I couldn't even get past the blouse to look at the pants which are too long. She should have worn a camisole beneath the blouse if she was wearing one of sheer fabric.

June 7, 2013 - Tatiana in a blue sparkly/shimmery dress. Nice color on her and she wears such cuts well but I don't like the cut of the dress. It's too barbie like for me.

Full view

Princess Tatiana is one of the better dressed ladies this evening!

I don'y like the black overlay... I am not sure why it needed to be part of the gown as the navy blue is so stunning apart from that I like it and the bag is cute.

Very unattractive dress, does look like an overaged barbie. Bad hair, plain strapless, and ugly black over navy sparkle.

I love her gown, but what the heck happened to her hair here?? It looks like she is just leaving the gym! :ohmy:

:previous: Yikes! Get out of my brain . . . The dress is gorgeous but, just like Madeleine, her hair just doesn't go with the dress, or in this case, doesn't look like it has been dressed. :whistling:

June 7, 2013 - Tatiana in a blue sparkly/shimmery dress. Nice color on her and she wears such cuts well but I don't like the cut of the dress. It's too barbie like for me.

Full view

I love this dress. I think she was one of the best dressed tonight.

Dress is beautiful but jewelry ruined everything in this look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom