Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 2 of
Spanish Infanta's Fashion and Style

You can find the previous thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:

Infanta Elena attending Easter mass in a suit, nothing special
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cON2V32bq6Vh/610x.jpg

Edit: Do I understand correctly that we now have a common thread for Elena & Cristina (used to be separately?)

If so, Cristina is also featured on the above picture in a red dress. I like the dress, Cristina looks very nice.

Last edited:
I like Cristina's red dress. She looks lovely. Elena looks also fine.

Cristina looks lovely,Elena's hair looks messy,I know it was windy but I didn't like her outfit.

The red dress is okay but the shoes are bad.

Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina looked appropriate. I like Infanta Elena's shoes, but her trousers are unflattering.

Last edited:
Infanta Elena attending Easter mass in a suit, nothing special
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cON2V32bq6Vh/610x.jpg

Edit: Do I understand correctly that we now have a common thread for Elena & Cristina (used to be separately?)

If so, Cristina is also featured on the above picture in a red dress. I like the dress, Cristina looks very nice.

We use to have separate threads for each Infanta but as they were not getting much discussion we decided to merge the threads.

I thought Christina's outfit was pretty, the dress was quite flattering, the color was ideal for the season and is a classic look IMO.

Elena was disappointing, honestly she looked like she was attending funeral in her black/navy suit & white shirt. Something with more color would've been nicer.

^ You're quite right, though I find Cristina's jacket more delicate and elegant than Rania's. It's a lovely outfit.

Both outfits that Cristina worn today and yesterday are really nice. The suit that wore today is very elegant.

I love Cristina's outfit, very appropriate for received royal guest, Letizia, not so much.

The Infanta Cristina looked very elegant today & she looked much classier than her sister in law.

The Infanta Cristina looked very elegant today & she looked much classier than her sister in law.

ITA, Infanta Cristina looked wonderful while her sister-in-law looked okay
but way underdressed and undergroomed for the occasion.

ITA, Infanta Cristina looked wonderful while her sister-in-law looked okay
but way underdressed and undergroomed for the occasion.

She did indeed,thats why I'm all for the Infantas being included in State Events as one never knows what Letizia may wear!

Still a photo from the Easter Mass, of Cristina:
Divinity
To me this looks cheal and casual, like something I wear at home.
This suit at the lunch yesterday is fine, but would also suit very well to queen Sofia.
Divinity

Divinity
This suit at the lunch yesterday is fine, but would also suit very well to queen Sofia.
Divinity

I think its classic and ageless, very much how royals should dress unless they are fashion victims.
Rania is in her 40ies, her suit looked very similar a couple of weeks ago
http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...dan-visit/0-18-600/queen-rania-letizia--z.jpg

Cristina elegant in silver later on Monday
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...aga/20110425_premios_salvador_madariaga_1.jpg

Divinity
Divinity

I don't think her dress looked cheap,what her sister in law wore yesterday at the Zarzula Lunch looked cheap .

Infanta Elena yesterday, May 5th, during the opening day of Madridfoto Festival in Madrid, Spain.

Nice jacket combined with black pants, I like the whole outfit including the accessories, I only
dislike the shoes in this combination. They are nice, but too much in this case.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Side view with the shoes **

Infanta Elena yesterday, May 5th, during the opening day of Madridfoto Festival in Madrid, Spain.

Nice jacket combined with black pants, I like the whole outfit including the accessories, I only
dislike the shoes in this combination. They are nice, but too much in this case.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Side view with the shoes **

i like the outfit with the shoes but the clutch is too much and doesnt work with the outfit at all.

Either the clutch away or the shoes, but not both combined together, we are
not too far away from each other with that, Duke of Marmalade ;)

Today, Elena attended the civillian personal flag ceremony at El Pardo palace
in Madrid, a wonderful elegant look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love Cristina's outfit, very appropriate for received royal guest, Letizia, not so much.

I agree, Cristina's outfit is appropriat, Letizia looks as if she si going for shopping or expecting some friends for tea, she is too casual for the circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom