Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does letizia look out of place in the picture? To not like the adult onsie at all.

Letizia is very pretty, but she looks out of place because she dresses "under-age" much of the time.

IMO the jumpsuit was inappropriate! I quite like Elena's style in general but I really liked Cristina's second dress worn in Mallorca this summer!

I don't like the cardi over the lace top.

Infanta Elena during the meeting with Pope Benedict XVI at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid on August 19, 2011,
wearing a nice female suit in light grey. As to the cut of the jacket I would have preferred another blouse
beneath - white is fine, but with another cut.

** Full view **

Elena's outfit is okay if a little bland.
I don't know why her son is wearing shorts to meet the pope. It's too casual imo.

I would have loved to have seen her wear one of Letizia's scarves with this outfit, it's just a little plain. And guess it looks like he has on shorts, which I don't think is an appropriate choice to meet the Pope in. But that's just me, a pair of blue khakis would have been a better choice if he wanted to be casual/comfortable.

Good idea! A scarf would add some color and pazazz.

Beautiful suit, very classy and a great fit for the Infanta Elena.

Infanta Cristina at the opening of 'The Invention Of Glory: Afonso V And The Pastrana Tapestries'
exhibition on September 13, 2011 in Washington, DC, wearing a very nice female suit:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up *

Last edited:

Infanta Cristina at the 'Imserso Awards 2011' on October 5, 2011 in Madrid, wearing white pants
and a black and white blouse. I like the pattern of the blouse and it looks good in combination
with the white pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

^ I love this look on Cristina too - so regal and elegant, like from another era!

Agree with you all, lovely outfits today from both Infantas, although my favourite is Cristina's!!

My favourite is also Cristina's but I love both the queen's and Elena's. But I don't like Letizia's

Infanta Elena looked both regal and stunning. Icy pink colour became her well. I like the style of the jacket and the lacy skirt. A nude clutch and shoes organically completed the look.

I like Elena's skirt (or dress?) and shoes. Cristina's outfit is a bit over the top, she pulls it off well though.

:previous:
I couldn't agree more. Personally I view Infanta Elena as the most regal person in the Spanish royal family.

:previous:
I couldn't agree more. Personally I view Infanta Elena as the most regal person in the Spanish royal family.
ITA she is very stylish and smart looking. IMO she represents a very modern princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom