Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed a great suit & a great color for her.

Infanta Christina was also attending in grey pants, white shirt
Front view

The Infanta Elena looked very good today at the Book Fair,professional,stylish & well groomed.

Cristina looked good too in a casual way,I know her visit was private.

Infanta Elena should wear red more often. It enlivens her complexion. The Dior Saddle bag would have been more appropriate with more casual outfit (jeans and a jacket).

Elena looks fabulous! I like everything about this outfit including the accessories.

Elena has always dressed nice. Especially in recent years. Love her outfits.

Infanta Elena today, June 20, at the 'ABC' newspaper culture section anniversary at the
ABC museum in Madrid wearing a white suit with some black details. I like her in white, a
fresh summer outfit and a great hairstyle!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Elena attending the ''Caritas day of charity'' event in Madrid today, June 21, wearing another great light
summer combination. The pants, jacket and blouse are nice, I only would have preferred one of the two
necklaces only instead of two different ones together.

Elena attending the ''Caritas day of charity'' event in Madrid today, June 21, wearing another great light
summer combination. The pants, jacket and blouse are nice, I only would have preferred one of the two
necklaces only instead of two different ones together.

I agree with you.

Is that a new pearl necklace?

:previous:

I've no idea, I'm sorry. Today, she did it again with two, but it looked better this time ;)

Infanta Elena at a meeting with the 'Spanish Disabled Athlete Comittee' on June 28, 2011 in Madrid,
wearing a white jacket and dark blue pants and top. Looks very nice on her and I like the special
cut of the top in this combination.

** Full view ** Close up **

Real? Regal?

She wore black as it's appropriate to a funeral. The peineta was tacky. This is 2011.

It's nice and refreshing to see. It's like they're saying "who cares how many wrinkles I've got" and they're in public all the time/faces of their countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does letizia look out of place in the picture? To not like the adult onsie at all.

Elena´s straightened hair makes her look at least 10 years older. Her outfit would have been nice, if she had left the cardigan off.
Cristina´s dress is fine, much better than the night before.

Elena´s straightened hair makes her look at least 10 years older. Her outfit would have been nice, if she had left the cardigan off.
Cristina´s dress is fine, much better than the night before.

I agree Lady Finn Elena's hairstyle did her no favours.

Cristina's outfit was much nicer last night than the previous night which was most unflattering.

I love both Cristina & Elena's outfits, especially Elena. They both look wonderful and comfortable in their own skin. I didn't like their previous night's outfits. Tonight they both like good.

I like both outfits but my favourite is the dress wore by Cristina. I prefer more Elena with the hair pulled back.

Both Infantas look nice and I like Elena's loose hair look. Cristina and Inaki appear to have put on a little weight, too much American fast food.:lol:

Christina looks dressed quite appropriate for the event, its a nice dress and nice color, the overall look kept very simple.

Elena's overall look is frumpy IMO, the straight hair is a no no as it ages her quite a bit. The lace top matched with the cardigan is lovely but the pants seem to casual IMO.

Dona Cristina looks great in this colour! It's ideal for summer but official dinner! Simple but splendid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom