Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena's outfit is professional and appropriate. I liked her hairstyle very much.

Nice suit,I love her hair!

After the Queen ofcourse :D
Well ... Let me re-phrase it ... Infanta Elena has an undeniable air of genteel elegance about her. What was bred in the bone came out in the flesh

Last edited:
Well ... Let me re-phrase it ... Infanta Elena has an undeniable air of genteel elegance about her. What was bred in the bone came out in the flesh

Couldn't agree more!

Infanta Pilar ,the Kings elder sister November 14th. Pilar rarely wears a dress or skirt even to official acts.She seems to prefer trouser/slacks.

Belga Pictures

Picture details

Last edited:
Infanta Elena's outfit is professional and appropriate. I liked her hairstyle very much.
Is it my imagination or did Elena's hairstyle start to "loosen up" after her separation from her husband? It seems that her hair was always in the tight braid when they were in the last years of their marriage.

:previous:
I believe that your observations are correct. Infanta Elena opts for half updos and soft curly hairstyles nowadays.I could not tell whether or not it is case of "loosen up" after her separation.

Last edited:

Elena at the award ceremony of the 'Special Olympics Spain' in Madrid on November 22
- grey pants, a white blouse, a lovely blue jacket, a nice combination altogether!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Infanta Elena at the Alfonso Ussia Awards 2011 in Madrid, December 14,

a very nice winter look with a brown velvet suit, a lovely white blouse and a matching brooch:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful chocolate velvet suit! Love the richness of the fabric, the brooch is a nice touch~

I haven't seen Elena in ages. She looks good, it's a professional look and I quite like the bag, too.

Colourful appearance of Infanta Elena today, March 2nd, at the traditional thanksgiving to Medinaceli's
Christ at Jesus of Medinaceli Church in Madrid, with a pink coat and grey pants:

Spring is in the air - I like the look!

** Full view ** Side view ** Back view **

Elena at the "Fair of the Professinal Employment" in Madrid yesterday, March 14, wearing an
elegant business outfit - I like the little coloured details she has added:

Elena at the "Fair of the Professinal Employment" in Madrid yesterday, March 14, wearing an
elegant business outfit - I like the little coloured details she has added:

I agree its an elegant look on the Infanta.

Elena always wears interesting brooches,some I love others not so much .

The colored accents are a nice touch too, I agree!

Very professional look and I like it even more with the brooch. It gave the whole outfit a more special touch. ;)

Not a flattering look for Elena, especially that striped jacket.

Not a good look on Elena,her hair looks messy too!

The red Chanel bag is the best part of the ensemble. The rest of the ensemble is just sloppy.

Last edited:
Infanta Elena at an event yesterday.The King's eldest daughter looked smart and relaxed given the recent accident of her son.

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom