Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena looking lovely last night ,much prefer her hair tied back than loose.

Infanta Elena looking lovely last night ,much prefer her hair tied back than loose.

Yes, I agree. She looked quite pretty and classic. Plus in other photos, she looks so happy which I loved to see.

Infanta Elena at the presentation of the SOS Breathe campaign presentation in Burgos yesterday, June 7:

** Full view **

Nice light and summery outfit on The Infanta Elena today at the El Pardo :previous:

Not a fan of this outfit and her hairstyle does it no favours either.

:previous: I agree about Elena's hair. The outfit also seems a little mismatched.

The concert outfit looked a bit of a mess but I much prefered Elena's outfit at the family dinner.

I agree An Ard Ri. Elena's concert outfit looks like she's just picked up whatever she could see on top of her wardrobe as the outfit seems rather mismatched to me and also looks rather unironed.

One of the best outfits worn by Infanta Elena in along while .

The colours are rather boring. A little bit of bright colour would've been nice and I'm not a fan of Elena's trousers either.

Elena during the trophy ceremony on the final day of the Regata Rey Juan Carlos I in Sanxenxo yesterday, September 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And today, September 24, at a ceremony of the MAPFRE Foundation's social employment programme in Sanxenxo:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: Elena's trousers are a little baggy and don't really go well with her blouse (which is nice, though).

Where do we start the pants over sized flower,oh dear Elena:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom