Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Al bina! The trousers not flatter her look! But i love this Chanel bag!

Last edited:
Layering in the ensemble was so so. A string of beads was unnecessary.

Elena's coat is nice and smart, but I dislike her trousers - too much like a carpet for me, I'm afraid.

Don't like the trousers but the rest of Infanta Elena's outfit was appropriate for the annual Mass.

As usually, the Chanel bag was lovely. The rest was a mishmash.

Infanta Elena at the Commodore Bullfighting Awards in Madrid yesterday, March 7, wearing a suit with a nice blouse and a lovely brooch. The disadvantage of suits in other colours than black, dark blue or white can be seen on the third pic though:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Infanta Elena at the Commodore Bullfighting Awards in Madrid yesterday, March 7, wearing a suit with a nice blouse and a lovely brooch. The disadvantage of suits in other colours than black, dark blue or white can be seen on the third pic though:

I see what you mean ;)

Its a smart looking outfit on Elena the necklaces are a bit too much but the brooch is nice.

:previous:

She often has very nice blouses under her jackets you can't really see, which is a pity..

Elena at the IV Bullfighters and Ranchers Charity Golf Tournament at Real Club de Golf La Herreria yesterday, March 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Elena's latest outfit is nice and simple, and I kind of like how she blends in with the colours in the background.

The top half is very typical Infanta Elena but those pants look like they need a good pressing!

Elena's jacket is not something that I'd wear, but it looks nice on her and I like her overall outfit.

Horrible outfit,Elena used to be stylish but of late her wardrobe is all over the place.

Without the hat, it would have looked better

A nice look with the fresh summer colours white and blue for Infanta Elena who participated in the Caritas fund-raising event on the occasion of the Charity Day in Madrid today, June 15:

A much nicer look today on Infanta Elena and a really nice hairstyle too.

Infanta Elena at the inauguration of the wine cellar Rothschild-Vega Sicilia in Samaniego today, June 16 - nice hair and the soft colour of the jacket suits her!

The oranage urchin like necklace is horrible and ruins an otherwise nice day time outfit on Infanta Elena .

Wow! I have to say I find this outfit to be very unattractive. Elena has never really tried to be fashionable or trendy, though. She has her own look.

Horrible outfit I don't know what has happened to Elena's wardrobe of late as she has worn some pretty awful outfits lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom