Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Spanish Infantas' Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Spanish Infantas' Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Infanta Elena in some of her special pants at the presentation of the 2020 European championship and 2021 World Cup International Six Metre class in Santiago de Compostela today, October 31:

** Full view **

Infanta Elena's top half was fine but she seems to be wearing a lot of horrible pants lately.

I'm sure Infanta Cristina's dress is a repeat and we've seen her wear it before.

Infanta Pilar the less said the better.

Cristina looks good in that colour and I agree the dress is familiar.

I can’t see enough of Elena’s pants to know what to think of them. The cut looks nice. I like the top.

And Pilar.. looks very comfortable.

Its ok but what is Elena doing wearing that horrible red plastic necklace with it,ruins the look .

Infanta Elena at the Madrid Horse Week today, November 24:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Not crazy about the transparent sleeves ,had Elena worn a jacket it might have looked a little more elegant.

I wish Elena would dump that jacket as it does nothing for her outfit today,never really like her hair down either.

:previous:

She hasn't answered your plea ;) and wore it again today:

Infanta Elena and Infanta Pilar at the National Sports Awards today, January 10:

** Elena 1 ** Elena 2 ** Pilar **

:previous:

She hasn't answered your plea ;) and wore it again today:

Infanta Elena and Infanta Pilar at the National Sports Awards today, January 10:

** Elena 1 ** Elena 2 ** Pilar **

The fussy brooch with the fussy fabric is not a good look. If the fabric of the jacket were in a more refined weave I don't think the pattern would bother me quite as much. As it is, it looks heavy instead of playful, and the cut is unflattering in almost every way.

One of Elena's worst jackets I wish she'd bin it as she has so many nicer one's.

Nice professional looking outfit on the kings sister today.

Indeed, but spoiled as it is so often by messy hair.

This is a gorgeous colour on Elena and I think the scarf also adds to the look. A nice, fresh look for early spring.

Infanta Elena wearing a velvet coat and velvet pants when arriving for and leaving Infanta Margarita's birthday celebration yesterday, March 6:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Infanta Elena at the award ceremony of the Mapfre Foundation's social employment programme in Guadalajara on March 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Nice suit but not so nice blouse/shoes and messy hair,Elena can do better.

Gorgeous colours for Elena - I particularly like the shade of green she's wearing.

Infanta Elena was honoured for her social work during the The Gala de la Vela Gallega 2019 yesterday, March 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A casual look for Infanta Elena at the Yacht Club of Sanxenxo yesterday, March 16:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

There is just something so down-to-earth and unassuming about Infanta Elena that I really enjoy. No nonsense just get on with life type of lady. Can't be all that easy in today's media and her varied family. I respect her.

Back
Top Bottom