Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Sheikha Mozah was recently was one of the top best dressed by Vanity Fair list 2009. Her style is elegent but sometimes abit over the top.

Here are a few pictures

April 14, 2009 - A huge coat with fur trimming, black skirt and white shirt - Picture
May 7, 2009 - IMO a cool look but nothing matches perfectly -Picture
Dinner with Sarkozy and Carla in a floor length dress with a pearl belt - Picture

One of Sheikha Mozah's worst look, apple green head to toe - Picture
Chanel couture, lovely tweed jacket and the shades are just lovely - Picture

Sheikh Mozah is a big fan of Jean Paul Gualtier Haute Couture, Chanel Couture and Stephan Rolland, She has also been seen in Valentino Couture

Wow. She is very beautiful. Her style is very chic and few women can do this and not look like too much. I wish there were more pictures of her. Her jewels also look amazing! The green is a great color for her but I agree, The top part would have been enough. Thanks for the new Royal to watch!

she has great jewels , I liked her pics with Carla

Wow. She is very beautiful. Her style is very chic and few women can do this and not look like too much. I wish there were more pictures of her. Her jewels also look amazing! The green is a great color for her but I agree, The top part would have been enough. Thanks for the new Royal to watch!
I always found her way of being, makeup and wearing clothes too much, it could be ok when somebody wears oriental or ethnic gowns, but to me, she still makes it too much when she wears clothes (both evening and daywear) from western designers.

The only outfit of Mozah's out of those photographs that isn't garish or tacky is the beautiful gown she wore in Paris during the state visit.

By and large her clothes are flashy and brash with little style or innovation. She seems to have quite a "nouveau riche" approach to her dressing imo.

Excuse my ignorance but who is this lady Sheikha Mozah and where is she from?

the pants is ok,but the blouse isn't that good,i don'y like the cover head either,Seikha Mozah use to wear a lovely head covers in very elegant way,not this time.

I agree with you Lilo the blouse is not nice.

I don't mind the blouse by itself but it doesn't go with the pinstripe pants. A white blouse would've looked better with them.

It's so interesting to look at these 2 women together. Sheika Mozah, more flashy in the way she looks and dresses(not a judgement, I like this about her) and Hilary, kinda frumpy but a very important woman. I love it!!:D

Could someone re-host the pictures? I am unable to get into flickr. Thanks

Well, Sheikha Mozah seems to be a person who likes to make a statement when it comes to fashion and that is even dressing like her daughter.
Clinton is very traditional with her ill-fitting suits :p

She is very beautiful and lovely, most important she wears a headscarf which represents her identity as a female leader in the Islam world.

I like the pattern on the blouse. I just don't like all the mega ruffles in the front. She is a lovely lady.

I like her look with Mme clinton, pants is nice and the blouse is interesting

I like everything in Sheikha's outfit: from colour to her style.:flowers:

Im glad you started this thread- I am enjoying studying Sheikha's Fashion sense, it's a welcomed change from all the typical royal fashion we blog about. Love the colors, and her hair coverings. Can you tell me more about the head dress, I know nothing of the customs, etc?

OMG! this

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1836/slide_1836_24569_large.jpg

is a REAL Pearl 7-strand belt!

That's over the royal top! I love it! It does seem that the pearl is one of the Sheikha's favorite gems as shown in several posts here, especially the south sea black pearl.

Additionally, I am still curious if someone can educate me on her hair turbans, as I am totally ignorant on this matter. Are they religous, political, both? Thanks in advance.

I really love the way Sheika Mozah accessorizes her fashion with jewelry, belts, handbags, and shoes, really polishes her overall look....truly lovely. Thanks Maryamj for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so gorgeous and over the top in the best way! Love her. Her skin is also incredible...

Thanks maryamj! The first look with the dark green suit and brown shirt with the emerald beads is just what I love. So beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom