Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 - October 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Does she have a car and a driver or did she loan a car when she is going out ?

The scarf lifted an otherwise bland outfit.

Nice look and the hair style is lovely. :D

A mixed response to her latest few appearances. I like the white coat, she should wear lighter colours more frequently as they are far more flattering than the endless combinations of black. I also like her hair styled off her face.

Oh dear, so many things wrong with this.

It's bad, but the sad thing is that is outfit wouldn't even hit the top 20 of her worst outfits. Thoughts to ponder.

Sarah at a Lunar New Year celebration at the residence of the Chinese Ambassador to the UK:

** Full view **

Sarah was photographed for a new article for the Basingstoke Gazette, nice colour combination for her, but a bit short:

** Pic **

Sarah was photographed for a new article for the Basingstoke Gazette, nice colour combination for her, but a bit short:

** Pic **

Can’t blame her for wanting to show off her beautiful legs!

She indeed still has good legs, and wears the skirt quite well.

No I am sorry but I think this is not a good choice. Her legs are okay but the rest of the clothes make her look very boxy. I just do not like short skirts for over 45 years old. But that is me:mellow Color combination is nice.

Her headbands... I mean. They are way too much and way too over everything, but I kinda like them :D

On a sidenote: did you see the swing with "Euge and Jack" imprinted? <3 <3

Back to the dresses: I like the purple hat from the second picture, and the whole outfit there. I'm always in for a redhead to wear purple (and green).
Although the Duchess is not one of those women who seem to be made for clothes from past times, I like the pictures from the shooting. It's a bit weird, but thats okay.

Back
Top Bottom