Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks bigger at the evening event but I do love the blue dress on her. Yes those butterflies are getting a real airring !!!!

Sarah wearing a black dress at the VIP view of Valentino: Master of Couture in London on November 28, 2012. The scarf is a good addition:

** Full view ** With scarf **

Nicely put together, hair and makeup look great! :flowers:

That lavender scarf adds a nice pop of color, and I really like the butterfly shoes. Nice accessories to jazz up a simple black dress.

Looks like Sarah has never worn any other colour than black. It's always black! This dress is nice though, its cut flatters her figure a lot. ;)

What is with the current trend to photograph people with large heads and smaller bodies. It makes them look wierd.

She looks great. Smiling at last, without that haggard look. :cool:

I think that's Jenny Packham

Overall, Sarah looks great and I love her ringlets. However, I'm not a fan of the white collar (?), as it's just not my cup of tea, but it goes quite well with the dress and makes it have an Edwardian/Downton Abbey vibe to me.

Love the dress but that white collar/shrug thing looks out of place.

LaRae

Losing the weight seems to have really inspired Sarah to take much, much better care of herself and pay attention to her style. That's a great dress for her and it's easily one of the most flattering things she's worn ever.

Going against general opinion here but I'm really not that keen. The cut and fit of the dress is great but I hate the white wedding cake bit, I think she needs to cover her arms, I hate her make up especially her brows and think her hair colour is too bright and harsh. OK, I'll go and hide somewhere now.

I agree with you. I don't think the dress is for her at all. Her arms are beyond awful and that neck thing does nothing for her. The dress is for a much younger woman. Her body looks good but the hair isn't flattering and it seems much darker then usual too. The makeup is not nice either but at least she is wearing some. I just don't think Sarah knows how to dress her age what you can wear and get away with at 30 is very different to when your in your 50's. At least she tried but I don't think this a good look for her at all.

Looks like she took a pilgrim's dress and cut off the sleeves.

Sarah at the Bell Pottinger Charity Dinner hosted for Northwood African Education Foundation at Lancaster House today:

** Upper part **

Last edited:

Sarah attended the UK Premiere of 'The Theory Of Everything' at Odeon Leicester Square this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah in black at the launch of 'A Collection Of Contemporary British Love Poetry' at Fortnum & Mason on February 3:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah at the Fashion For Relief charity fashion show yesterday, February 19:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah at amfAR's 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala on May 21:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah on day 4 of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse yesterday:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah at the 2015 FIA Formula E Visa London ePrix at Battersea Park on June 28:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah in green at the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation 2nd Annual Saint-Tropez Gala on July 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom