Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly, I don't understand why she has a "fashion and style" thread in the first place, because she has neither. [emoji849]

Quite frankly, I don't understand why she has a "fashion and style" thread in the first place, because she has neither. [emoji849]

Perhaps the thread can be renamed as "Sarah, Duchess of York: Fashion and Other Disasters"

Last edited:
Perhaps the thread can be renamed as "Sarah, Duchess of York: Fashion and Other Disasters"

?

This made me laugh, so thanks!

But really, with all the money she spends, you'd think Fergie would get it right most of the time.
Instead, she is a disaster.

I quite agree that that particular dress is hideous.

I think what made this dreadful dress even worse is that both mother and daughter wore a navy blue t-shirt under the dress so that is why the sleeves are so weird.Both need fashion help.

These comments made me :lol: Agree that this is a horrible look altogether, and can't imagine that anyone would think it looks good. Even someone as misguided about which looks work and which one don't as she has shown herself to be.

EEEK. The look on her face is clearly uncomfortable, as if she knows she looks awful. She looks washed out, and the hem on the dress doesn't come close to making sense.
Trash it.
:eek:

I actually like the dress. I think it was cute on Bea, though bit tight in hips. Her styling with the hat and braid were fantastic.

But on Sarah it looks horrible. She looks like a middle aged mom desperate to look young that she raided her daughter's closet. And that's exactly what she did. A woman Sarah's age should not be wearing clothes of a twenty something year old. She looks ridiculous.

You get a "thanks" for that :lol: I don't know whether or not I should like the dress Sarah wore today - I have conflicting opinions about it. I like the colours but the style doesn't flatter her.

I can deal with it until the bottom tier where it just looks like it hasn't been finished - or she's tucked a teatowel into her knickers so she can help do the dishes after.

I'm not sure what to think about Sarah's latest dress. Black and white usually work well, but not in this case it seems.

Sarah wearing a black dress and Aquazzura "Belgravia" pumps at a charity dinner for the 2017 Celebrity Fight Night benefiting The Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center in Rome, Italy, on September 7.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

This dress is to small for her, she is busting out of it and the hips are protruding like she cinched in the waist....this is something for her daughters not her. Rarely does this woman have good fashion sense given her money and with those around her to help her.

The dress is too young and too small for her, but I do love her shoes

Ugh..not a good look.

LaRae

All I can say is that the word "refined" does not apply to Sarah's fashions. Little girls play dress up with their mother's clothes. Sarah seems to like to do the same thing only in reverse. She doesn't dress age appropriate.

She gets is so right sometimes...and then there's 'this'. Her daughters are little better though. They all 3 seem to follow the same thought processes about fashion choices.

LaRae

The black isn't bad at all....that blue thing needs to be burned...so wrong for her body.

LaRae

The black isn't bad at all....that blue thing needs to be burned...so wrong for her body.

LaRae

It's too tight, she looks like she will burst out of it.
This seems a common problem with the Yorks, they usually wear clothes that are too small.
A couple of sizes larger would make all the difference!

Yes...it seems like the York girls are taking after their mother in some of their fashion choices.

LaRae

The black dress is nice. The blue one, just NO. Sarah should never wear anything shiny.
I will say ..... she has great legs!

Sarah looks good in the white outfit. For once, an outfit that isn't too tight! But the accessorizing is strange. The choker is so heavy looking, it doesn't go with the lightness of the dress, and the bracelets are just odd.

It is a pleasant change to see Sarah in white and it suits her. But I agree the accessories are all wrong. It is just beyond me that a a woman with so much experience / money and 'friends in right places' hasn't developed a better understanding of what suits her.

Sigh...she is very frustrating at times.

LaRae

Good dress, strange necklace choker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom