Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her dress is nice, but I think her hair looks messy.

:previous: Me too. I tend to hold my breath when I peak into Sarah's fashion thread but I don't think this one is half bad! :)

Not bad at all. Simple and pretty elegant look.

Very nice look for her. She looks better when she keeps it simple and unfussy.

Sarah's hair and shoes looked fine. The dress was too tight around the middle. As she was walking, you could see every pinching elastic line of every undergarment she had on.

Both Sarah and Eugenie seemed to have used the same hairdresser and makeup artist for the event. The similar eye makeup scheme didn't suit either of them and Eugenie's hair came out sort of square-shaped.

That hand-holding they do drives me nuts!

Oh dear...not a good look for her

Not impressed. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(..)

Her ensemble today was incredibly unflattering -- style, sizing, colors, accessories, all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of Sarah's latest dress. It's not to my cup of tea anyway, but the fitting is quite unflattering on her since - and this isn't a negative comment about her weight but an observation on her look - it makes her look bigger than usual IMO.

This is a fashion thread. All posts and comments that had nothing to do with her fashion choices but with her attitude, past and relationships have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Elegant, classic, & flattering look; trying to figure out that shiny bit right below the neck. Her hair & make-up look lovely. Not a fan of black shoes with an all blue ensemble, but that is small compared to the fright she can sometimes be.

8/10 well done Sarah!

Now this is a very nice outfit on her, finally she gets it right after all these years of horrible clothing choices......this is one of a few that is almost perfect. Nice color and she wears navy really well, hair and make-up are nice not heavy like sometimes. Good choice for this event...very good!:)

Goodness gracious what an ugly/frumpy dress and to be caught seen in it with a hat that does not go with netting no less and flats, when will she learn that money does not make a person look nice or classy just because it costs lots of money. That is bad, really bad!

:previous:
Even if Beatrice wore this dress, it is just plain ugly......look at the design of the dress, so much going on there and it makes no sense of anything for a perfect dress.......short sleeves, long sleeves, patches of blue here and then there.......black here and there...this I see as a haphazard dress, something just thrown together without a thought to what the designer was thinking. Dress got lost in the thought process of making something....:bang:

The dress does not fit her. The layered top looks too casual, like bunched-up athletic shirts, and the hem dip seems sort of raggedy in this case, the way a sweatshirt looks if you take it off and tie it around your waist. She looks like she's about to toss a caber at Braemar.

That's the dress that Beatrice wore earlier in the year.

Then it was a terrible fashion choice by both mother and daughter, (ugly, ugly, ugly) and what is Sarah doing in her daughter's dresses anyway?

I quite agree with you, this is the ugliest dress I have ever seen, I took fashion design and interior design in my early life......I can sew an make things all the time for me.........this has no design whatsoever.......it is a mess of fabric just thrown together on a machine with a large price tag thinking some one would be foolish enough to buy it and it was bought. Sarah can not fit into her daughter's clothing, that is silly of her to even go there and this is a couple of sizes to small for her. In all the years in viewing her, she does not have any fashion sense at all and her daughters are the same. With all their money, connections and fashion houses at their disposal they look like their clothes came from yesterday's garbage can.

I quite agree with you, this is the ugliest dress I have ever seen, I took fashion design and interior design in my early life......I can sew an make things all the time for me.........this has no design whatsoever.......it is a mess of fabric just thrown together on a machine with a large price tag thinking some one would be foolish enough to buy it and it was bought. Sarah can not fit into her daughter's clothing, that is silly of her to even go there and this is a couple of sizes to small for her. In all the years in viewing her, she does not have any fashion sense at all and her daughters are the same. With all their money, connections and fashion houses at their disposal they look like their clothes came from yesterday's garbage can.

Terrible on her and her daughter ! Goodness does she look in the mirror before she goes out.

Beatrice wore this dress at Ascot this year.

I presume this is the same dress in a larger size. Can't believe bioth mother and daughter believed this was a dress that suited either of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom