Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: Sarah's outfit is nice but not for her as it looks a little too tight, particularly in the first photo.

How many plain blue and black outfits she must have. Yawn!

A bit tight on her, and the color is dull and boring as she wears lots of dark clothes it seems. Please Duchess get a comb and comb that hair, it used to be so beautiful and gorgeous, now it is a mess.

I think she intentionally tries to wear dark similar outfits most of the time as sort of a uniform so that her clothing doesn't generate negative press. There's one jacket silhouette that she must own in twenty colors, and she always wears it over black with black tights and those orthopedic-looking flats.

Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 -

A cheerful, bright colour - perhaps she's been reading her fashion thread [emoji1] Pity about the shoes.

A cheerful, bright colour - perhaps she's been reading her fashion thread [emoji1] Pity about the shoes.
Not everyone can wear heels, especially as we get older. Heels are hard on the ankles and toes are squished into unnatural positions due to gravity, often exacerbating or even causing bunions. Hips can hurt from the wobbly ankles and backs can ache from the sciatic nerve pulling. And if your balance starts to get a little shaky, you can stumble and twist your back or even fall right off your shoes and twist or break your ankle. When we are younger and are conscious of fashion, we deal. At my age, I refuse to deal any longer - and I'm younger than Sarah. Inch and a half is as high as I'll go these days, and even those hurt after a while. Sarah was wearing perfectly lovely ballet flats - and her feet probably didn't hurt when she got home, unlike those who tottered off on their 4" stilts.:D

I like the *style* of the dress on her, not the color block. I do not like color block on anyone or anything for it does nothing for a person. She could wear this style in a solid color like the blue in the dress and look great. The flats are perfect and as said before she might be at that stage of not wearing heels for they hurt like crazy, been there done that and wear flats now all the time. Only wish is she would do something with her hair.......it is awful and needs a trim and conditioning.

She does look very elegant! But she needs lipstick.

I don't like it at all.

It looks like a snake trying to strangle her!

I think that piece of material is very odd ...don't like that either.

LaRae

:previous:

Once again lipstick would have helped to freshen up her look..

Sarah in London on October 4, with a nice recycled jacket and dress combination:

** Full view **

I really like her jacket, and her make-up looks nice, except I agree that lipstick is needed.

The heart on her shoes is a little too precious for my tastes, but I can understand her wanting to jazz things up a little since she is wearing flats. And I do love that she does not feel that she must wear heels if she is not comfortable doing so.

That outfit does nothing for her at all.

LaRae

Agree Pranter. She definitely needs to do something with her hair and makeup IMO

She and her daughters drive me crazy with the cloth inconsistency. They will wear something great, sometimes several outfits in a row then fall into this type of thing.

I don't get it!

LaRae

She and her daughters drive me crazy with the cloth inconsistency. They will wear something great, sometimes several outfits in a row then fall into this type of thing.

I don't get it!

LaRae

Maybe they don’t have mirrors!

Not a fan of the jacket. Her hair doesn’t look nice and she looks to pale

Sarah looks like she's dressed more for a funeral rather than a fun night out. The outfit is too sombre for me, something like Beatrice wore such as a black skirt/top with colourful patterns on would lighten up her look.

:previous:
That dress is much too small for her.

Oh boy, does she think she looks nice? Way way to tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom