Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram

Nobility
City
PARIS
Country
France
hello let's post about this beautiful very classy and fashionable moroccan princess :wub:

Do you have any examples that you could start with, Ikram?:)

However, before we begin, just a general reminder:

TRF Rules & FAQs

*Review before posting*

1. Photo Posting Rules:

Copyrighted photos may be posted directly onto The Royal Forums ONLY if you have written permission from the photographer or photo agency who owns the photos (copyright) OR if you took the photo yourself.

As before, the source of the photo needs to be included with the photo and the words "Posted with permission from {name of source}".

Since photo agencies never give permission for watermarked photos to be posted anywhere, all watermarked photos will be deleted without notice.

The easiest way to share images with other members on the forum will be to copy URLs of their original location on the internet into your post. Members here will then be able to refer to and discuss these images.

The only pictures that can be posted without source (and permission) are pictures that are in the public domain. Photos taken before the First World War are almost certainly in the public domain, as are photos on the very few websites which clearly identify their content as not being copyrighted.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that we all pay attention to these rules. If you post a photo onto this site that you do not have permission to post, the owner of the photo (photographer or photo agency) may choose to take legal action against you. Unfortunately, this forum will not be able to provide you with protection if this happens.

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Mandy, azile, kwanfan, GlitteringTiaras

Do you have any examples that you could start with, Ikram?​
I would like much but technically I am not ease for poster of the photographs on The royal forums.....:bang:
unfortunelly I have some photographs sublimes in my computer of Lalla Meryem..but I am unable to say the source .....then I count on the generosity of the participants more ease than me, for poster of the photographs of this always sublime princess:wub:

thanx both dazzling and Little_star for the photos i think lalla meryem is an elegant princess but i don't like this dress and the hair too very wierd http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/52003850.jpg

some beautiful caftan wearing by the princess
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting state visit to paris
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting state visit to USA
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting wedding in paris
lovely daywear(state visit to spain 2000)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Meryem looks gorgeous! I'm not a fan of that colour but she can really pull it off!

I think that the color that choose meryem are more subtile, and that make her caftan more elegante and refined
well this is an opinion wish i respect but i find the two are caftan very lovely and elegant with superb colour i liked alot the vive colour of lalla salma caftan.
by the way from those pics i see alot of make-up for lalla meryem and i found on her face something not natural her face was inflated.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/70/sardinergsy7.jpg (posted by Paty)
http://www.canarias7.es/fotos/o/0710/70551-1g.jpg(by LadyFinn)

Last edited:
i like very much meriem style. as usual, her caftans are stunning and quiet different. she changes style, cuts, colors and so. and i notice she wears beautiful caftans made by young moroccan designers.
yes she got some weight this last months. but still she is very stylish and beautiful

some beautiful caftan wearing by the princess
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting state visit to paris
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting state visit to USA
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting wedding in paris
lovely daywear(state visit to spain 2000)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Thank you Mademoiselle Lilo for these pictures, the princess has always been stylish. You reminded me of that beautiful caftan she wore in the USA, I remember an article I read on the internet,years ago, cant remember the site, in which the outfit of the two women were compared and Hillary Clinton was criticized for leaving her outfit loose without a belt. It was also mentioned that the outfit Hillary Clinton wore was one of the royal gifts presented to her. As for the last picture, I believe that all light colours do suit the princess. All the pictures are great:flowers:. Thank you

I'm not actually a huge fan of this new caftan, it's quite gaudy which isn't really Lalla Meryem's style.

I think it's beautiful caftan with nice details and very suitabl for a sush event,I like alot the vivid colour..it's the same design and style that the princess wore in the festival de fes pic but I like more the red one.

a fantastic caftan that Lalla Meryem wore yesterday for the start of the festivities commemorating the 1200th anniversary of the imperial city of Fez
http://i27.tinypic.com/2q1gkyg.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/80538794.jpg?t=1207478143 (post by Shrifia)
absolutly stunnig
everythings suit her
i hop she will be great soon

http://www.gulfup.com/up/jpgfiles/Who47255.jpg

posted by mademoiselle LIO
in "Lalla meryem Currents events"

her two last Kaftan are very nice, cut, colors and details are very beautiful and elegant

i think her baby style of fashion start first from the traditional very known country italia and italia is very known with designers of the last fashion since she was born .
i think her foot baby start from italia and guet accoustemed to morocco later she has medical foot .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom