Royal Moroccan Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Royal Moroccan Ladies' Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012**

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Thank you Salma
Both caftan looked great and sophisticated.
The first shoes are nice but the second pair (silvery)is tacky.
I don't like her make-up.That red lipstick is so ugly on her.
Women should learn that when they go older they have to tone down with make-up:whistling:
That applies for Lalla Meriem and Sheikha Mozah too:D

Thank you Salma
Both caftan looked great and sophisticated.
The first shoes are nice but the second pair (silvery)is tacky.
I don't like her make-up.That red lipstick is so ugly on her.
Women should learn that when they go older they have to tone down with make-up:whistling:
That applies for Lalla Meriem and Sheikha Mozah too:D

I agree with you about the age thing, and I think that the moroccan royal women should change their makeup artist and their shoes maker, I hate those platforms, that's the lonely thing I don't like about them, rest they always wear stunning caftans and they are most the time the best dressed among the guests in the galas and the receptions where they go.

I don't like the fabric and cut of the dress/coat, it makes her larger, and the makeup is too heavy for day activities, but I like her clutch and shoes. The women next to Lalla Meryem with leopard print pants and burgandy dress/caot looks really weird :D

Last edited:
I don't like the fabric and cut of the dress/coat, it makes her larger, and the makeup is too heavy for day activities, but I like her clutch and shoes. The women next to Lalla Meryem with leopard print pants and burgandy dress/caot looks really weird :D

I don't like that outfit too.I agree with you on the fact that her make-up is too heavy.
I particularly agree with you on the weird look of the woman next to her.She immediatly caught my sight.She has stolen the show today:lol::lol:

Lalla meryem looked gorgeous in UK in both caftans truly masterpieces.
however her last outfit is total fail she looks weird in that large coat.

I liked icy pink colour of Lalla Meryem's lacy coat. I wish the coat were better tailored.

Nice caftan. the embroidery work is amazing.

I just have seen that the man in military costume behind the princess is holding her bag and what could be a cap, grey with yellow/gold embroidery, I wish we had a picture where we can see her wearing it.

ImageBam

:previous:
i too would like to see her wearing that cap (selham) it look pretty and something similar to what Lalla Salma wore a couple of years in Paris... she should wore often sush beautiful traditional stuff.:)

^^^There have been a picture where Lalla Hasna had worn such as cap several years ago before Lalla Salma in France. It was a white cream one if I recall well.

I think moroccan royal women wear always that cap on their caftans, and remove it when they reach the events they attend.

:previous: Yes, I was talking about this cap, thanks for posting the picture. I even recall that I have seen a picture of their father late King Hassan ll, and their brother Prince Moulay Rachid wearing such as capes.

I remember Lalla salma wearing similar cap with Pants and blouse and look pretty.
Lalla Hasna looked wonderful in Canada I loove tha grey and yellow on her caftan.

The jacket appears to be from Chanel. Lalla Joumala's ensemble are always well-chosen.

it's true she have some lovely suits.
Ialso like this blue jacket very summery color.

Back
Top Bottom