Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 3: December 2016 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of Maria Teresa's looks are great. I love the colours of them.

Claire's dress is wonderful too, that shade of blue is beautiful.

MT looks lovely in both. I do prefer her first look. But both are great. I love her hat and brooch from the second look.

I hate Claire's hat. Her dress though is lovely. I'd have preferred more color though, but she looks great over all. Burn the hat though.

I prefer GD Maria Teresa's repeated blue outfit at the morning Mass. The afternoon blue and navy outfit makes her appear wider.

http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cm...0//1024//d6e54c6a37ad8143b401737653b50196.jpg

Pretty appearance by Princess Claire. I would like a better color and the crimped patch in front is odd.

http://images.newmedia.lu/rtl.lu/cm...0//1024//bc32a6aab793cf9769bc23dd797ed890.jpg

Claire's blue dress is absolutely beautiful and elegant. Lovely color and style.

MT looks fabulous in all of her outfits, and her hair & make-up are on point. She really is a lovely lady on the outside, and seems to be lovely on the inside as well. I wish we could see more of her evening dress from underneath her wrap. Her necklace (topaz?) is beautiful!

:previous: Queen Penny you are so right...underneath that gigantic stole she seems to be truly regal and lovely. Her makeup is very glamorous.:)

Doesnt Silvia of Sweden have a similar wrap but in purple, blue or something?

the hair isn't my favourite either on claire, but i like the overall look! we hadn't seen claire in gala in a long time, so it is nice!

Wow, Claire's latest look is fantastic! The colour is so pretty and suits her rather well. I love her lovely bun as well. Great.

Maria Teresa's dress is beautiful as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
maria teresa looks great in red indeed. i love the lace in the neckline!

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa yesterday evening, June 23, at the official dinner for National Day, once again in red:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Hmm... well, I like it better than her first garden party outfit.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Claire at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11

- while MT's colour is pretty strong, Claire's choice makes her look very pale, so not her best choice, in my eyes:

** Maria Teresa ** Claire **

Except for the hat, GD Maria Teresa's outfit is lovely. Not sure about Princess Claire's outfit. The heels are interesting; the hat's angle is tilted too far. Somehow, I prefer her look at Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding despite the weird headband.

MT I love the color. Only thing I hate is sequins part of dress.

Claire coat is beautiful style but color washes her out. Hate the hat.

MT does not look good in this bright purple at all, and the top part of the dress, just horrible. Sequins are for evening wear IMO and not a parade. The color is really not good on her nor the hat and the hair and the make-up. She looks grouchy and not together at all today.

Claire, nice outfit yet as said here, it does wash her out. Just a different color would of been nice on her, the hat is gorgeous on her. I like the color of the shading of the hat. In all she looked nice and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom