The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Alexandra and Countess Diane at the wedding of Prince Dimitri Galitzine and Alexandra Pollitt on June 11th.

http://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/point...ge_pdv3596.jpg
http://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/point...ge_pdv3596.jpg

Old 07-22-2017, 01:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Alexandra at the wedding of Princess Eliane de Mérode and Charles Astor on June 17th.

http://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/point...de_pdv3597.jpg

Repeated Liu Jo dress from Princess Marie-Gabrielle's civil wedding.
Luxarazzi: Fashion Friday: May 12 - May 19

Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Claire at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11

- while MT's colour is pretty strong, Claire's choice makes her look very pale, so not her best choice, in my eyes:

** Maria Teresa ** Claire **
Old 08-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Majesty

it looks like claire recycled the coat she used at guillaume and stephanie's wedding :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8o6vhYCIAAtFMz.jpg
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-11-2017, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Except for the hat, GD Maria Teresa's outfit is lovely. Not sure about Princess Claire's outfit. The heels are interesting; the hat's angle is tilted too far. Somehow, I prefer her look at Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding despite the weird headband.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Majesty

MT I love the color. Only thing I hate is sequins part of dress.

Claire coat is beautiful style but color washes her out. Hate the hat.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Courtier

MT does not look good in this bright purple at all, and the top part of the dress, just horrible. Sequins are for evening wear IMO and not a parade. The color is really not good on her nor the hat and the hair and the make-up. She looks grouchy and not together at all today.

Claire, nice outfit yet as said here, it does wash her out. Just a different color would of been nice on her, the hat is gorgeous on her. I like the color of the shading of the hat. In all she looked nice and pretty.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:50 AM
Courtier

MT looks really nice - gorgeous color - but I agree about the heavy sequins at the top being too much for daytime.

I love Claire's coat and hat, and that the shoes match the piping on her hat. But I am not a fan of the toe of her shoes; seems so harsh (for lack of a better word) with such a delicate outfit.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Claire often wears wrong outfits for public Events.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Princess Claire at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11

- while MT's colour is pretty strong, Claire's choice makes her look very pale, so not her best choice, in my eyes:

** Maria Teresa ** Claire **

And Princess Alexandra too.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDEghtXkAAalhx.jpg
Old 08-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandra's skirt is too short. Not liking the repeated casual hat with the navy/black dress. Interesting necklace though. Strange mix.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Courtier

I sure hope she is wearing great panties for that is one very short short dress and so not appropriate for being a princess at an royal family event. Good grief, she was let out of the palace like that..
Not liking the outfit either......not the hat....nor the purse, sloppy put together on the run type of outfit.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:23 AM
Majesty

Claire looks fantastic.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:24 AM
Serene Highness

I like Alexandras hat, the dress is too short.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my, I didn't even notice Alexandra's outfit. The skirt is WAYYYYYYYY too short, bordering on the indecent. The top half is fine, the hat and jewelry are good.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:04 PM
Majesty

I agree... except for the skirt length it's a cute outfit.

Claire usually looks great and I adored her in that powder pink coat when she first wore it to Gui and Steph's wedding but something is "off" in this outing. Maybe it's because I so loved the way she accessorized it at the wedding, and not so much here.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Majesty

I have wondered if perhaps she wasn't wearing shorts as quite elegant and fun matching suit sets have been making an appearance. It made sense to me because in my mind I could not see either her mother or father letting her appear in such a short skirt at an official event.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:39 PM
Majesty

GD Maria Teresa receive today the President of France with his wife

http://www.tageblatt.lu/wp-content/u...12-768x512.jpg
http://www.tageblatt.lu/wp-content/u...14-768x512.jpg
Old 08-29-2017, 04:55 PM
Majesty

Madame Macron tries hard to look young. The colour of the dress is flattering though. Grand Duke Henri looks the best.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post

Madame Macron tries hard to look young. The colour of the dress is flattering though. Grand Duke Henri looks the best.
She has acknowledged that when she sits across from her husband at breakfast, she sees his 'youth', and he sees her wrinkles.

"Emmanuel's only fault is to be younger than me."

She looks great in that style of dress.

Abraham Lincoln