The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

July 7, 2014 - MC attending the Christian Dior Haute Couture show in Paris.

A typical MC outfit.

Full view

July 8, 2014 - MC attending the Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris.

Unflattering dress especially the cut outs on the upper arm. Moreover, the dress is quite shapeless and does nothing to her figure.

Dress ** Shoes

Old 07-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The first outfit is fantastic love the top earrings and necklace, second outfit she should give to the daughter

Old 07-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Majesty

The white and black ensemble is sleek and elegant. The sandals do not fit the ensemble well though. I am not sure about Marie-Chantal's hair colour.
The dress screams a fashion victim.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Administrator

Marie-Chantal at an event celebrating London Fashion Week in London on September 16, 2014, wearing a sleeveless dress in black and silver.

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 09-19-2014, 03:51 AM
Administrator

Marie-Chantal looking good in a grey lace dress at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Mariein Greece yesterday, September 18:

** Full view **
Old 09-19-2014, 04:07 AM
Administrator

Theodora looking lovely at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of her parents in Greece yesterday, September 18, 2014:

Old 09-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Surprising when you have a Mother as Queen Anne Marie.
She looks not like a Princess and not like an Actress but has a lovely smile.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the color and style. It could be the angle but it doesnt seem to fit right. I would love to see what earrings shes wearing. Love her jewelry collection.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Marie-Chantal looking good in a grey lace dress at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Mariein Greece yesterday, September 18:

** Full view **
I thought the whole mono-chrome lace look had run its course.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Majesty

Marie Chantal's ensemble is so so. Something is amiss, but I can not point what exactly is wrong.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Nobility

I think what's wrong is she is lacking some much needed support in the bosom.... They are hanging a little low in the dress.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I love it!
Old 09-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, bosom needs a little more uplift. Not keen on the black belt/sash thing - I don't think it adds anything to the outfit.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Serene Highness

The dress is a pretty colour that is very flattering on Theodora but I think it's a little old on her. JMO.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love Theodora's dress, that shade of blue is very pretty. Usually, I wouldn't like the silver decoration on her sleeves or belt, but this time I do as I think they go well with the dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Surprising when you have a Mother as Queen Anne Marie.
She looks not like a Princess and not like an Actress but has a lovely smile.
I don't think she looks like an actress, however I don't think she looks a lot like a Princess either, but since she is from a non-reigning RF who aren't seen in public that much, I guess she can dress as she pleases.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree. There's something off about the fitting of her dress around the chest area, and I think the ribbon looks a little strange and out of place. In general though, Marie Chantal looks lovely and that colour looks great on her.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

A little too drab for such a happy occasion, imho. She definitely needs a better bra. Marie Chantal is still a beautiful woman and a wonderful wife and mother.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Heir Apparent

She often can use a better bra. I like the dress and think that the ribbon belt just makes the look
Old 09-20-2014, 02:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Marie-Chantal at an event celebrating London Fashion Week in London on September 16, 2014, wearing a sleeveless dress in black and silver.

What an uggly and unflattering dress, wrong lenght, and bad choice of shoes (botties, for a "petite" with this lenght of skirt....). She should love it, because she worn exactly the same tohe day after in the celebrations of 50 years of wedding of King Costantine with Queen Anne-Marie. For me a total miss.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GtfUGcKHzu...Y/s1600/mc.jpg
Designer??
Old 09-20-2014, 02:23 AM
Majesty

Quote:

Theodora looking lovely at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of her parents in Greece yesterday, September 18, 2014:

She seems such a nice young woman and her dress is quite lovely and, with a really good updo, she would have looked amazing . . . except that she is the latest victim of flash photography and, in both photos her knickers are clearly visible, just as Queen Letizia'a bra was (last week?).

Tags
marie chantal's, marie chantal's fashion, marie chantal's fashion and style, princess pavlos, princess theodora