Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of her choices were either ill fitting, or inappropriate in length, IMO.

:previous:Agree, and I only like her daytime suit as well as the color of the evening dress.

I like the dress but the front falling material looks odd.

Best she's looks for a formal event IMO. She looks great in vibrant red.

:previous: good description, she does look very princessy. Gorgeous color and the dress gives her a nice silhouette.

Last edited:

Theodora looks so much better in elegant "royal" outfits than in her Hollywood style. What a dfference!

I only disliked the short white coat she wore first, the rest was all fine.

Here's her daytime outfit she wore yesterday:

** Full view 1 ** Full view **

Theodora looks so much better in elegant "royal" outfits than in her Hollywood style. What a dfference!

I couldn't agree more, dear Iceflower! You nailed it! :flowers:

I was surprised in a positive way this time, she looked overall very nice and pretty. Not always perfect, but much prettier and far more flattering than she did look in the last months on several red carpets in LA. It was a little highlight for me to see her with Queen Margrethe's tiara and I thought she looked as if she had lost a few kilos. I just don't like her current hair color that much.

I only disliked the short white coat she wore first, the rest was all fine.

Here's her daytime outfit she wore yesterday:

** Full view 1 ** Full view **

I like this outfit, apart from the shiny-white tights. Updos suit her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like those ruffles on the front of the evening gown; too distracting, bulky and almost looked ripped. It would have vastly approved the style if they were left off.

I think the ruffles improve the silhouette (although I agree they look odd when you stare at them). They certainly would minimize any tummy bulge if she had one.

Princess Theodora attended "The Bold and The Beautiful" 25th Silver Anniversary Party in
Los Angeles on March 10, 2012.

I like the dress and I like it on her, something different from her usual Hollywood dresses,
more elegant than previous choices but still glamorous.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Quite glamorous, I like it too- her hair looks great as well, love the color on her,

Not sure about the dress,
but her shoes are lovey !
and go very well with her dress

It's an interesting pattern and I really like the dark blue accents, but maybe it's the long chiffon sleeves that put me off. Perhaps if the dress were sleeveless I'd like it better. But I love the shoes.

I quite like the dress as well. Not fond of the haircolor (too yellow IMO) and make up, though. I think she's the type who looks better with natural shades. I always thought she could look much better than she does (she's pretty). Maybe she should hire a talented stylist or so.

Princess Theodora attended "The Bold and The Beautiful" 25th Silver Anniversary Party in
Los Angeles on March 10, 2012.

I like the dress and I like it on her, something different from her usual Hollywood dresses,
more elegant than previous choices but still glamorous.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I too think that it's a very pretty and special dress. She must have taken fashion advice from her sister-in-law, MC. ;)

Princess Theodora at the pre-wedding dinner of Princess Madeleine in Stockholm today, June 7, 2013, wearing a long pink dress. The shoulder part and the spyhole at the waist have been a bit unsuccessful.

** Full view ** Side view **

The color is wonderful on her, but the cut is not good and it seems a bit too snug. Her hair looks lovely though.

Nice dress in general, but not very unflattering on her.

Last edited:

Princess Theodora at the pre-wedding dinner of Princess Madeleine in Stockholm today, June 7, 2013, wearing a long pink dress. The shoulder part and the spyhole at the waist have been a bit unsuccessful.
** Full view ** Side view **

How nicely said, Iceflower.

I get a kick out of how forums about different houses have very different tones of discourse - especially about fashion. :lol:

She has to find her way . She is not looking as a Royal Princess and not like a hollywood star!
Alexia and she have the most beautiful royal as Mother ....

How nicely said, Iceflower.

I get a kick out of how forums about different houses have very different tones of discourse - especially about fashion. :lol:

Yikes, this was totally wrong for her body, and the lack of undergarments? Unacceptable.

So blah, the colour is alright but it's the style that just doesn't do anything.

Agree. It was pretty but not special.

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress is not for her silhouette and I find it some centimeters too short.
Color and fabrics are nice, though.
I'm happy Alexia loaned her her tiara, well done!

The dress isn't for her. It makes her look a little fat and a littler older. But nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom