Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikha Pal

Courtier
City
Hyderabad
Country
India
I just love this dress

another nice dress

Some more pictures :

The gala gown she wore on the wedding of Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark.

the formal clothing she wore for the dinner held at the Danish parliment held for Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary"s wedding

The gala gown she wore for her sister, Princess Alexia"s wedding with Carlos Morales.

The outfit she wore for the Julia Clancey spring 2011 show (source : The HRH Princess Theodora facebook fan page).

the gown she wore for Academy of couture art's premier Grand fashion gala (source :the HRH Princess Theodora facebook fan page).

the outfit she wore for her brother, Prince Nikolaos and Princess Nikolaos pre wedding event.

a simple outfit (I cant remember the event"s name, sorry)

Last edited:
What a great idea Shiekha Pal. I've liked all of Theodora's dresses. She seems to be wearing more glamorous clothes lately. The gown she wore at the Academy of couture is quite something!

Thanks Shikha,she's very pretty in the first picture.Theodora is a charming young lady and as far as i can see she has lost weight,that's really good for her.

She does look classy in Pic #1. Love the hat!
Her hairstyle looks good in Pic #5.

Finally also a new pic of Marie-Chantal! She attended the Christian Dior show
as part of the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 at the
Musee Rodin on January 24, 2011 in Paris, France

** Pic **

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended a party hosted by Lady Elizabeth Anson to
celebrate the 50th Anniversary of her business Party Planners at St James
Palace, London, March 24, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Crown Prince Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the funeral of Florence "Flockie" Harcourt-Smith
(mother of Swiss financier Arpad Busson ) at the Passy church in Paris on May 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Theodora at the 2011 NCLR Alma Awards Held in Santa Monica, California on September 10, 2011,
wearing a black lace dress. In my eyes the dress would have been much nicer with a non-transparent black
top, this way the upper part reminds me too much of underwear. Hair and make-up are nice.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

She doesn't look to great, IMO.

That dress makes her look old.

A better look than last time: Princess Theodora at an event in West Hollywood, California,
September 21, 2011, wearing a black dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

^ I think it looks like a black sack, very unflattering IMO. This girl should never smile, by the way.

The black dress does not look good on her.

Another try, again in black ;)

Theodora at the 3rd annual Bullets 4 Peace reloading life event celebrating the World Peace
Day on September 21, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't think black suits her.

Theodora at the 12th annual Latin GRAMMY Awards on November 10, 2011 in Las Vegas, wearing a black dress,
too much of all for my personal taste, I don't like it.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Wow, I almost wouldn't have recognized her! :eek: I think strapless isn't a good idea for Theodora in general. She has good legs, I kinda like the hairstyle and eye-make up, but I can't help but think she dresses quite much against her type lately. I mean, if she really wants to look like a hot Hollywood actress, she should lose weight and work on her teeth. And I hate to say that as I think there's actually no reason for her to lose weight or "fix" her teeth. I still think she's a cute looking "girl" and she should find a style who emphasises on her good features instead of this.

:eek: Wow, royalty in a head-on collision course with Las Vegas showgirl!!

Last edited:
I would've liked it more if the dress itself was floor length with no train in the back.

Hate the dress!She looks like she's trying way too hard!

Theodora,wear some color!

I don't have a problem with the color of the dress, but I hate this style where the dress is short and then it has a very formal looking train. It looks odd imo.
A train should only be on a long formal dress.

For me, she's getting too much into the Vegas showgirl spirit; just not suitable a look for a princess, IMO.

Princess Theodora at the celebrations for Queen Margrethe's jubilee in Denmark today,
at first wearing a white coat - nice colour but a bit too short - and then wearing an
elegant female suit and a little black hat.

** Outfit 1 full view ** Outfit 2 full view ** Outfit 2 hat **

And here's her choice for the gala evening - a blue dress:

** Pic **

Last edited:
The white coat is horrible too short too cutesy too too, the suit is really charming on her and the blue is hard to comment with the bag in front but the colour looks lovely on her.

Outfit 1 is waaaay too short, both for the occassion and the season. Outfit 2 is better, but I'd still like to see her skirt be at least at the knee. I thought she looked lovely in the blue gala gown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom