Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maries white dress is from By Malene Birger and Marys long dress in the evning is from Heartmade first worn in april 2005, collektion heartmade spring-summer 05

Thank you, Nulle!

Does anyone know who designed Mary's concert dress, or Marie's gala gown?

What is Zheggy? I cannot find it in the internet...

This topic is really great!! I've just discovered it!!

I'm going to keep an eye on it!

I will do that thanks!!! Maybe was from that store that Mary took Ziggy name ;-)))

Top worn by Crown princess Mary

I'm looking for a picture (and maybe a designer?) of Mary in a specific top. The problem is I can't describe it very well and I'm not sure exactly when she's worn it. But I figured this is the place to ask, so here goes nothing:

The top is with short sleeves and part of it looks like dark blue silk. I've only seen it once, in Billed-Bladet I think. She wore it with jeans arriving at some dinner or party with Frederik (at night). Maybe a dinner with some of Frederiks sailing-friends.

I hope somebody can help :) I really liked the top, but now I can't seem to find a picture anywhere.

I'm looking for a picture (and maybe a designer?) of Mary in a specific top. The problem is I can't describe it very well and I'm not sure exactly when she's worn it. But I figured this is the place to ask, so here goes nothing:

The top is with short sleeves and part of it looks like dark blue silk. I've only seen it once, in Billed-Bladet I think. She wore it with jeans arriving at some dinner or party with Frederik (at night). Maybe a dinner with some of Frederiks sailing-friends.

I hope somebody can help :) I really liked the top, but now I can't seem to find a picture anywhere.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/f02d797c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/795f4beb.jpg

Is this the top you are referring to?
It was a prize giving ceremony for Farr 40 2 years ago, when Frederik won 8th place. :flowers:

Yes, that's the top! Thank you for your quick answer :) Have you seen her wear it again? Do you have any idea who the designer might be?

Yes, that's the top! Thank you for your quick answer :) Have you seen her wear it again? Do you have any idea who the designer might be?

As far as I know she has not worn the top again,and unfortunately I cannot find who the designer is. When you said short sleeves and navy silk part I knew exactly what top you meant. :flowers:

Maybe someone else knows who the designer is:)
I want to get a somewhat similar top and hopefully I'll be able to have something similar made in Bangkok. With a picture in my hand I imagine it'll be easier to get a nice top made :)
It's a very special combiantion of fabrics and colors, I like that a lot.
(I can't quote your message in my reply, it won't let me click on the option...)

National Day in Belgium 2009

Does anyone know who designed Mathilde, Claire, and Astrid's clothing for National Day?

I have some more outfits I'd appreciate help with...

1. leaving hospital after Christian's birth
2. Christian's christening and 2008 new years patronages meeting
3. king carl gustaf's 60th and (identically) the recent summer cruise (day 3)
4. this event (its an old one - maybe 'little brother'??? little something anyway...)
5. the Danish service for Dagmar

Many thanks to anyone who can help me!!!
The skirt Mary wore on Chris' christening was Hugo Boss, the jacket was Birigit Hallstein.

I'm still hoping to find information about Princess Claire's outfits during the Belgian National Day earlier this month. Does anyone know?

Henrik Hviid
Danish Royal Watchers: Frederik's surprise party on the <i>Dannebrog</i>
I like this dress too but I think we never had a better photo of the dress alone without the coat, what a pity but looks like taking from a disney movie a real fairy tale! anyknows know who is the deesigner? any other photo put there t o see the dresss better?

Lithuanian designer Juozas Statkevičius Juozas Statkevičius

Does anyone know who designes outfits for the Empress, Crown Princess and Princess of Japan (Michiko, Masako, Kiko)?
Did they ever used any European designer?

Last edited by a moderator:
who's the designer of this jacket?

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

xx

does anyone knows the designer of thuis jacket?

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

xx

The jacket is from By Malene Birger, you can see it on my webpage www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk under "moden fra Mary"

It is designed speciely fore Mary, the designer is Hugo Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom