Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering whether anyone has any more pictures of this outfit worn by CP Mary, seemingly several years ago,as she is with her first LIW (aside from her general appearance...)

Have anyone any idea about the designer from this dress?:wub:

I think I know about the shoes, but not dress....
Shoes are, i believe Cristian Lacroix if i spelled it ok, i'm sorry

Does anyone know who designed the lovely dress Mary recently wore to the Naval Officiers' Society 150th Anniversary? Thanks a ton!

Does anyone know who designed the lovely dress Mary recently wore to the Naval Officiers' Society 150th Anniversary? Thanks a ton!
It's by Temperley London. She wore it once before but I can't find a picture now!

It's indeed a very elegant dress!

It's by Temperley London. She wore it once before but I can't find a picture now!

It's indeed a very elegant dress!

The dress is by Prada. Featured on the runway. Collection fall/winter 2008
picture

The dress is new, I have not seen it before.

The dress is by Prada. Featured on the runway. Collection fall/winter 2008
picture

The dress is new, I have not seen it before.
No! The dress she wore at the Naval Officers 150th anniversary celebration is by Temperley London!

The dress that you say, which we see for the first time, was worn by Mary in the opening of an exhibition or something with the collection of Art of Prince Henrik!

Thanks, Angelica. Do you know when she first wore the dress--year and event?

No! The dress she wore at the Naval Officers 150th anniversary celebration is by Temperley London!

The dress that you say, which we see for the first time, was worn by Mary in the opening of an exhibition or something with the collection of Art of Prince Henrik!

Sorry Angelica, my mistake I meant what she wore to the exhibition opening.

The dress worn to the Naval officers anniversary is by Philosiphy by Alberta Ferretti fall 2007 collection and its recycled
Dress from runway
Full collection

I am so sorry! I made a mistake! I thought it was by Temperley London!

No need to be sorry Angelica, sometimes we think things come from a collection simply because many designers have similar things, I always do mistakes and have to double check :flowers:

Thanks, dazzling. :flowers:
Do you happen to know who designed the lovely skirt she wore to Prince Christian's christening?

any ideas on this blouse? i find it really lovely. looks a bit alberta ferreti or maybe marlene birger?

Thanks, dazzling. :flowers:
Do you happen to know who designed the lovely skirt she wore to Prince Christian's christening?

If I remember correctly, the skirt and jacket were both by Moschino

Thanks again, dazzling. I have another! What about the coat Mary recently wore for the Greek State Visit--I think it was at the arrival?

I should have specified which coat, and added the purple short sleeve coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been lurkering the forum for a while now and decided to join so I could ask this question!

The suit Crown Princess Mary wore to a christening in Norway (I think) and again at an opening of parliament, does anyone know who designed it or what fabric it's made of? I'd love to purchase it, but as it's probably no longer available I'm hoping to have it made. (Sorry I don't have a picture.)

I've been lurkering the forum for a while now and decided to join so I could ask this question!

The suit Crown Princess Mary wore to a christening in Norway (I think) and again at an opening of parliament, does anyone know who designed it or what fabric it's made of? I'd love to purchase it, but as it's probably no longer available I'm hoping to have it made. (Sorry I don't have a picture.)

Could you describe it? color, style, printed etc. I dont recall Cp Mary attending a christening in Norway but she did attened a few celebrations.

Could you describe it? color, style, printed etc. I dont recall Cp Mary attending a christening in Norway but she did attened a few celebrations.

She attended Sverre Magnus's christening. She wore a fur head band.

Last edited:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/09a/HBAGkESe.jpg Does anyone knows were Mary bought this long skirt? Maybe from Dianne von Furstenberg....

It is from Zheggy in copenhagen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/09a/MarySpring_Gal05ashx.jpg
it is from Alberta Ferretti

its by Malene Birger and costs 2999 danish crowns

any ideas on this blouse? i find it really lovely. looks a bit alberta ferreti or maybe marlene birger?

Vivienen (?) Westwood

Does anyone know who designed CP Mary's dress, and Princess Marie's dress from the concert for Prince Henrik's birthday?

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...823/daneses/barco/fiesta/0-11-214/11214-a.jpg (Princess Marie)

Troonopvolgers!: Prins Henrik 75 jaar. (Mary)

Or the dresses they wore to the gala dinner?

http://i39.tinypic.com/142vvnl.jpg (Mary)

http://i41.tinypic.com/axnny8.jpg (Marie)

Maries white dress is from By Malene Birger and Marys long dress in the evning is from Heartmade first worn in april 2005, collektion heartmade spring-summer 05

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom