Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know the designer of the dress that Crown Princess Letizia wore in Berlin on Mar. 1, 2010? Wonderful details! Thank you!

Does anyone know the designer of the dress that Crown Princess Letizia wore in Berlin on Mar. 1, 2010? Wonderful details! Thank you!
It's a dress from Felipe Varela :flowers:

Who designed the brown dress that Mary recently wore in Budapest?

Does anyone know who is the designer of Princess Beatrice's jacket and dress she wore for Easter? Thank you!

Does anbody knows the desginer of the asymetric blue top that letizia wears on 10.12.2009?
Thanks for your answer.

The Blue Line Ralph Lauren cape Mary wore during a casual affair in the weekend of the Queen's birthday has ANYONE in the northern hemisphere seen on in the dark colour? Navy blue or black they seem unavaliable HELP

The Blue Line Ralph Lauren cape Mary wore during a casual affair in the weekend of the Queen's birthday has ANYONE in the northern hemisphere seen on in the dark colour? Navy blue or black they seem unavaliable HELP

Which cape? What does it look like?

The cape has leather buckles at the neck x2 she has her hair pulled back I wish I could find a photo for you I think it is navy blue maybe black and just about everywhere online has it in camel [which I don't like].

And what about the blue dress Rania wore in the US recently? Does anyone know the designer?

I am wondering who designs royal's apparels,shoes and bags

:flowers:I am wondering who designs royal's apparels,shoes and bags,who can tell me?

I'm wondering who designed the black and white print dress CP Mary recently wore in the US while visiting the Arlington Cemetery...

:flowers:I am wondering who designs royal's apparels,shoes and bags,who can tell me?

Varioues designers, look through the threads and this thread they range from local designers to international designers like Prada, Valentino, Chanel and so on.

Back
Top Bottom