Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know what brand and style number or name of the sunglasses that princess Mary was wearing during her visit to south Korea this year?
Where can I find it, I love that sunglasses.

http://oncelebrity.com/pic/355934

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who designed Madeleine's black lace dress in New York in October? It looks like it fits in with the Dolce&Gabbana collection, but I can't find it on the internet.

Spijkers en Spijkers is the designer of that dress. Its a dutch brand.

Beatrice Borromeo's suit and fascinator at Luxembourg wedding

Could anyone identify for me please the designer(s) of Beatrice Borromeo's suit and fascinator worn at the September 2013 wedding of Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher?

Last edited:
Well, watching the wedding preperations I realized that croco might be the new trend within the royal ladies:

First Victoria for a couple of times
ANP Beeldbank
IBL Bildbyrå - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera.

Yesterday Madeleine
ANP Beeldbank

And today Mary
http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/multimedia/archive/01217/BROLLOP-10_1217352w.jpg

I wonder who is the designer?

I cannot see Madeleine's and Victoria's photos but I think you are talking about the photos of them wearing Miu Miu shoes.

Crown Princess Mary new burgundy dress, does anyone know who designed it? It looks like it could be from Elie Saab's Fall 2014 ready to wear collection.

He did indeed use a lot of burgundy in that collection, but the dress reminds me very much of a Prada dress I've seen some time ago, only in black.

Does anybody know the brand of the dress queen Rania wore in a dinner im Spain?

Help on this; what does the rest of the world think? On St. Patrick's day, Zara P wore an orange/red coat. Here in the US I've always been told by my Irish friends (admittedly, they are mostly Catholics or would like to see an all-independent Ireland) that if I wear orange, I should also wear green, so as not to offend. It's easily done - I simply drag out the peridot or emerald parures. ;)
But I was wondering as I looked at Zara, if this color rule exists outside of my area of the US and outside of the US in general.
Anyone have an opinion?

Honestly St Patricks day where I come from is neither political or religious. It is simply a celebration of Irish culture. People where green not as a symbol of their support for catholics or an independent Ireland. They wear it because its tradition, like shamrocks and leprechauns are symbols.

I don't think anyone would blink if a person wore orange. They would just think 'they weren't getting in the spirit of the day'. Except in my hometown, you will see a lot o orange as people often wear our football jerseys on ST Pat's day and our team is the green and orange.

Hi:
Could somebody please name all the danish designer that May had used for her gowns, may be someone can post some photos of her gowns ? please

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom