Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The D&G Shoes are wrong, she wears those shoes from the Prada 2009 collection ;)

Does anyone know who designed Princess Stephanie's Red Cross Ball dress.
Lumutqueen,
It has been answered somewhere on The Monaco forum in the Balls thread.Research is needed.- she has wornthis designer before if I am not mistaken

Does someone know who's the designer of Charlene Wittstock's huge hat on National Day?

Does anyone know from which designer this logo is?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it from hermes? I'm not sure, their logo is different, but I don't know any other designer which starts with a 'H'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have asked this in another thread, but does anyone know who the designer is of this gorgeous blue jacket Princess Mary is wearing. One poster thought Heartmade but I have searched and search and have found nothing.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/610/75478688.png

The designer is Joseph Ettedgui and was available for sale at net-a-porter.com
Joseph*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM

It is now on sale at theoutnet.com, size US10 only
Discount Joseph Ines tweed jacket*|*THE OUTNET

Or you can buy it on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Joseph-NEW-Twee...620336?pt=US_CSA_WC_Suits&hash=item43a545bef0

Last edited:
I thought it was Loewe, but I had contact with them and they tell me, it was not a Loewe-bag. The first time that she wear this bag was in Argentina. Maybe anyone know an argentinian Designer?

does anyone know the designer of these beautifull shoes?

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/ppe10100751.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was Loewe, but I had contact with them and they tell me, it was not a Loewe-bag. The first time that she wear this bag was in Argentina. Maybe anyone know an argentinian Designer?

Do you have a picture of the bag? Maybe it will be easier to identify rather than the logo.

As ar135x mentioned, the logo is Celine. Princess Maxima's bag is from Celine. If you search on eBay for 'Celine bags', you'll see that the older/used bags carry this logo while the newer ones, it's just the name Celine. Maybe Princess Maxima's bag is a vintage Celine bag.

Yes Ayvee is right, its is Celine. When you google celling logos you cant find it.

Indian/Pakistani Clothing/Fashion

My Daughter at the school is studing Indi and they have a big party in her class, My husband would cook curry and take it there and the kids and the parents we have to dress all with the I ndian typicl clothes. I was thinking in getting a Saree but I do not understand how to use it or how it comes, I saw a few websites where I can buy but I do not understand how to rodered it is several oprions stiiched and unstiched I don't know what is that? I need shoes and kids clothing but where to find it . Anyoe out thre now any history about their beautiful costumes and jewelery???
thank you!

To me it looks 100% Edouard Vermeulen (House of Natan) from Brussels.

Yes, I thought so too, but I was not sure. Thanks! ;)

I hope that the Princess will wear more designs from other couturiers. To my personal opinion Edouard Vermeulen (House of Natan) is a bit predicatble. Besides that: also Princess Mathilde is a client, so you often see similar appearances.

Norman Hartnell's relationship with The Queen

Who was Norman Hartnell in relation to the Queen?

This newsreel shows him presenting various fabrics to her and she seems to be selecting what she likes - QUEEN VIEWS FASHIONS (aka QUEEN ATTENDS FASHION SHOW) - British Pathe

And there are more Royal fashion shows here with Norman Hartnell, (I love the one where he lights the models' cigarettes for them at the end)
Norman Hartnell and The Queen - British Pathe

Was he like the Queen's official designer?

Hi Jason
Norman Hartnell was a distinguished fashion designer starting off in the 1920s (I think) and designed clothes for high society women. He famously designed wedding dresses for Princess Alice of Gloucester, the Queen and Princess Margaret. The use of star flower embroidery on the Queen's wedding dress was a design he had used a couple of other times in the 1930s. He also designed many evening gowns for the Queen and held the royal warrant for the Queen and Queen Mother.

You've come to the right place on information because there'll be many more replies from more knoweldgeable people on this forum!

Noman Hartnell was official Royal dressmaker to HM the Queen and HM the Queen Mother. He desigined HM. The Queen's wedding dress as well.

Back
Top Bottom