Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know who the designer is of the red dress Princess Michael of Kent wore to King Constantine's birthday celebration? I think she also wore it to another event recently. Thank you!

Does anyone know who the designer is of the red dress Princess Michael of Kent wore to King Constantine's birthday celebration? I think she also wore it to another event recently. Thank you!

It would be very helpful if you posted the picture with your question :)

Princess Michael's dress at the birthday party is by Anna-Roza Bistroff of ROZA Fashion House. She also designed Sophie Winkelman's wedding dress when she married Lord Frederick Windsor.

Think Mary's & Victoria's are Louboutin's. Not sure about Madeleine.

who was the designer of the dress alexandra of sayn-wittgenstein-berleburg wore at the wedding of crownprincess victoria? does anybody know?

Last edited:
Máxima dress at the wedding in Sweden?
Is it Valentino or Jan Taminiau?

Does anyone know who designed Princess Stephanie's Red Cross Ball dress.

Would anyone know what jeans CP Mary was wearing during her Australian visit? Love how they looked, then again it's not hard to make jeans look good on CP Mary's figure! Thanks in advance for all your help.

Would anyone know what jeans CP Mary was wearing during her Australian visit? Love how they looked, then again it's not hard to make jeans look good on CP Mary's figure! Thanks in advance for all your help.
I think she actually wore a couple of different ones. There are the ones she wore in Tasmania, and then a different pair when she flew to Adelaide. The first pair i have seen her wear before, can't help you with the brand though, and the second i think are new. They are darker with back pocket detail. I loved these. So if anyone knows anything, we would both appreciate it!:flowers:

I like the outfit of Madeleine very much.
Is it a birkin bag? Do we know the designer ?

Yes her bag is a Birkin...from Hermes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who does CP Mary's gloves? I've seen a few pairs, but the ones I am particularly interested in are the caramel ones worn at the Arlington Cemetery visit (they are longer than wrist length, but not 3/4...I am unfamiliar with the name for that length glove!). I believe I've also seen a photo of her with a grey pair of the same length, too. Both pairs are leather.

I'll see if I can locate some links...

Mary seems to have a favorite pair of beige heels and she wore them again to the reception for the move into their new home. Does anyone know who they are by?

Does anyone know who does CP Mary's gloves? I've seen a few pairs, but the ones I am particularly interested in are the caramel ones worn at the Arlington Cemetery visit (they are longer than wrist length, but not 3/4...I am unfamiliar with the name for that length glove!). I believe I've also seen a photo of her with a grey pair of the same length, too. Both pairs are leather.

I'll see if I can locate some links...

Might be By Malene Birger :)

Back
Top Bottom