Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a classy and elegant Queen!!!!

What a classy and elegant Queen!!!!

Yes indeed - I think Queen Sophia has a unique sophistication and consistency in her wardrobe and very rarely have I not looked what she wears!

Sorry but the evening outfit is very ugly, the top is ok but the skirt very unflattering especially around the waist, Sofia has such classy evening dresses, only to mention Oscar de la Renta.

I liked her daytime outfit but I didn't like her evening gown,what a pity Queen Sofia chose not to wear a tiara (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yes it was so pity that Queen Sofia don't wear tiara last night!

(..)

I liked her daytime outfit but I didn't like her evening gown,what a pity Queen Sofia chose not to wear a tiara,looks like her younger sister wore the same outfit to both events?

The daytime outfit was beautiful, very simple but in a sumptuous material! For the evening, I think he gown was a little dark and austere for a wedding, but it was definitely a Queen Sophia style!

(..)

Off topic posts and comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Typical Sofia's outfit. She looks good.
And I can't help to notice that her heels are almost as high as Letizia's!

Still Spain's best dressed Queen and a very elegant style that Queen Sofia does so effortlessly.

I am a great admirer of the elegance of this Queen!!!!!

Looking lovely and elegant as ever and her jewels are also just perfect and wears them so well.

She looks wonderful. Love how she pays attention to the little details that complete her look.

Another impeccable appearance for the Queen!!

This outfit isn't my cup of tea but I do like the sparkles and how they blend in with the night sky. Sofia herself also looks good.

Lovely colour and outfit on Queen Sofia,brooch adds a regal touch to the overall look!

What a beautiful outfit and color for the Queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom