Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Sofia elegant in black at the funeral of Spanish opera singer Montserrat Caballe in Barcelona today, October 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Queen Sofia looked lovely as ever and a lovely shade of light blue.

The light blue suit looks lovely. She also wore this outfit for King JC abdication 2014. I dont like the red pearl necklace.

She looks good in both the light and deeper shades of blue, although, overall I prefer the first look.

Really nice elegant look on Queen Sofía tonight at the Royal library ,the colour accessories are all perfect.

The best dressed member of the Royal Family today both outfits were elegant and nicely complimented with jewels.

For an 80 year old lady, Sofia simply looks fabulous, she almost looks kind of juvenile compared to her brother and sister.
Still every inch a Queen.

A very elegant look for the birthday girl! Sofia has always looked elegant for me, even if I don't like the outfit she wears (which is a rarity).

Queen Sofia looks very chich in her velvet,the colour is also very nice as it the brooch on her jacket.

Queen Sofia at the Nuevo Futuro in Madrid today, November 18:

** Pic **

Again a lovely colour on Queen Sofia and she compliments it with a scarf and brooch,her daughter in law should take note.

Purple indeed looks great on Sofia. She looks very elegant, as always.

Nice graceful outfit and colour on Queen Sofia at the Solidarity Special Award ONCE event.

Looking very elegant as ever,nice colour too on Queen Sofia.

Queen Sofia in a velvet dress at today's ceremony commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Spanish Constitution in Madrid:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom