Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice green jacket and simple black pants nothing too wild or exciting on queen Sofia.

Queen Sofía at the ceremony and closing concert of the academic year 2017-2018 of the Reina Sofía Superior School of Music in Madrid this evening, June 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia at the reopening ceremony of the Portico de la Gloria (Portico of Glory) at the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela today, July 2nd:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Nice summery floral dress and yellow jacket on Queen Sofia today.

Sofia looks like a bright sunflower; and that is meant in the most positive way possible ? Lovely summer look.

I like the top - the colours are beautiful. I wasn’t sure about the pattern at first but it’s growing on me. I also like the pants and think they create a flattering silhouette with the top.

She looks very elegant and polished. Not to mention healthy and fit for a lady turning 80 soon!

Queen Sofia seems to reserve her worst clothes for the summer holidays in Mallorca.

Not a fan of this look at all from Sofia. It seems rather baggy and the colours of her top are rather drab for me.

Queen Sofia presided over the Congress of Research and Innovation in Neurodegenerative Diseases in Santiago de Compostela today, September 19:

** Full view **

Queen Sofia on day 2 of the Congress of Research and Innovation in Neurodegenerative Diseases in Santiago de Compostela today, September 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I preferred the outfit worn by Queen Sofia yesterday ,didn't like the waist coat part of the one today.

Both nice looks from Sofia though I think today's outfit is my favourite.

Casual outfit but queen Sofia adds a bit of style as she does effortlessly with a nice scarf .

The best dressed queen today,the green on the jacket is a lovely colour on Queen Sofia.

:previous: I agree An Ard Ri, the green is lovely on Sofia. It's a beautiful colour for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom