Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe she's pushing 80. She looks great.

I don't know where Sonja, QEII and Sofia drink from but heck, they look fabulous for their age. I'll have what they're having.

Last edited:
A lovely color for Queen Sofia today at the 25th anniversary event of the Universal Exposition of Seville (Expo '92) held at Reales Alcazares de Seville, Andalusia, Spain

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C92xclAXcAA0nNP.jpg
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:113995063:1800x650:w?v=58e89a2f&m=jngfobdf
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/King+Juan+Carlos+Queen+Sofia+Attends+25th+rrBlJM4hhlKl.jpg

Not mad about this outfit there's a bit too much green going on ,but Sofia's lovely warm smile distracts from the colour clash.

Not crazy about the bow belt but other than that a classic and elegant looking Queen Sofia .

Hoping for a few better photos of the gown ,but from the one above queen Sofia looks radiant despite the terrible weather!

Queen Sofia looking lovely with a dress and white jacket at the first communion of her granddaughter Sofia today, May 17 - I like the special skirt part of the dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Back/side view **

I love it, the dress is rather joyful compared to her usual style. I love the summery vibes of it all.

Lately she is choosing rather fun clothes, either in colour or style. Love that.

The dress is nice but I'm not crazy about the jacket ,trying to make out what brooch queen Sofia is wearing.

Queen Sofia lovely in blue at the ceremony of the 40th anniversary of the Queen Sofia Foundation and the 10th anniversary of its Alzheimer's Center in Madrid today, May 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

A great, elegant combination in silver for Queen Sofia at an event by the Dialogue Association in honour of King Juan Carlos yesterday, June 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia lovely in light pink at a mass to celebrate former King Simeon's 80th birthday at the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia today, June 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia attended a ceremony in tribute to former German chancellor Helmut Kohl in Strasbourg today, July 1:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous: Sofia looks great! I like the sparkles on her jacket, it adds an extra something to the outfit.
Interesting to see her at the event.

Given it was a memorial,queen Sofia managed to look very elegant in black and the brooch/pearls added a regal touch to the look.

She looks very elegant, as does Juan Carlos, (I really like that suit he's wearing).. Sofia is looking good for her age while JC still looks old and tired, although healthier than he did a year or so ago.

Queen Sofia looks very elegant and chic, that is a gorgeous suit on her and I so want that in my closet. Love the beading on the jacket, that makes is less plain and dull. What a nice looking lady she is and those pearls are perfect.

I'm on the fence about Sofia's outfit tonight. The floral pattern is pretty but the black background makes the dress seem rather frumpy.

There's obviously a floral theme for the 2 queens,Sofia must have left her usual pajamas outfit at Zarzuela thank the Lord!

I really like this dress on her, she is a mature lady with grandchildren and does not need to impress anyone now.........she looks like the grand dame of a royal family that she is. Perfect for a nice summer evening out to dinner or whatever, and she looks very happy also.

I'm actually so used to her sassy hippy pijamas that this looks kind of frumpy to me :D
But it's OK, could be a tad shorter and would look better IMO. I like the pattern, very modern actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom