Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia looks fabulous for 80 years, great choice of dress for this event!

Queen Sofia looked very regal today,the best dressed queen at the 40th Anniversary of the Spanish Constitution event.

usually i dont like Sofias Looks, always to much jewels and the same suits. But this dress is just stunning. I dont think letizia should copy her but she could learn how dressing for important events!I think everyone has an own style and should wear what feels good but sometimes you have to wear something you might not love but looks regal.

Last edited:
Its a nice outfit but not for a night at the theatre and Queen Sofia has better outfits.

Normally Queen Sofia excels at these type of events but that dress looks odd and the gold collar is it a collar or another necklace?

Not a fan of Sofia's dress - as An Ard Ri said it's hard to tell if the gold is a necklace or an order!

What a lovely suit and colour on Queen Sofia.

Velvet trousers by the looks of it, like her daughter wore - and that coat it absolutely beautiful.

The outfit looks very familiar I think Queen Sofia wore it to a Christmas Concert?

Queen Sofia at the annual Board of Trustees meeting of the Reina Sofia School of Music in Madrid today, March 26 - a nice fresh look with that blouse and strong coloured jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Looking every inch a queen,H.M. has such a natural regal presence about her.

:previous: A lovely and elegant look from Sofia and it's nice to see her looking cheerful.

Looking every inch a queen as always and a lovely colour on queen Sofia for the Easter Mass.

Sofia looks great for a woman her age, tanned and fit. Her Easter Egg jewellery is legendary. I'm glad Sofia got rid of the purple hair colour and switched to grey.

Sofia looks great for a woman her age, tanned and fit. Her Easter Egg jewellery is legendary. I'm glad Sofia got rid of the purple hair colour and switched to grey.

The traditional Easter Egg jewelry seems to have been hidden away this year behind her jacket I agree I prefer the queen mothers hair grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom