Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suit looks nice on the Queen and a nice shade of green in tine for spring.

Queen Sofia at the closing ceremony of the Academic Year of the "Escuela Superior de Musica Reina Sofia" in Madrid
on June 12, wearing a lovely female suit in a nice shade of red - looks good on her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia at the "India en Concierto" concert in Madrid on June 19, 2012, wearing a nice dress with an interesting print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia today in the Philippines, during the dinner hosted by President Benigno Aquino in the Queen's honour at the Malacanang Palace in Manila.

- The dress
- Side view
- Close up

Duke of Marmalade said:
http://s01.s3c.es/imag/efe/2012/08/08/20120808-4753780w.jpg

Finally we see some Mallorca pyjamawear :p;):)

I like this particular piece, the Queen looks radiant. I find the shawl around the waist unnessecary though and too much for the outfit.

Agreed! To look for the positives, the color is great on her. SM has a skin complication on which most colors work really well.

Her summer outfits have always been rather bohemian. Come on, this one is not that bad! lol

I like the colour of the evening suit, but not the suit itself.
The style is somewhat fussy, and it looks a bit too shiny (although it's probably due to flash photography).

I like the suit. The colour is good for her and the leaves soften the look of the suit. I would have put different shoes, with a round toe. Soft suits call for softer shoes. Pointy shoes with harsh suits. Still, I think pointy shoes are so outdated, so last season or even last decade. Queen Sophia's beautiful round face should be emphasized in soft styling, including round toes.

Style guru said:
I would have put different shoes, with a round toe. Soft suits call for softer shoes. Pointy shoes with harsh suits. Still, I think pointy shoes are so outdated, so last season or even last decade.
Pointy shoes have been around for decades, so they are classic, elongating, "dainty", and probably not going anywhere.

I think she looks amazing-the navy blue color is flattering to her skin and hair, and the ruffly leafy trim at the top keeps it from looking too severe and frumpy. A nice look for HM!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom