Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Majesty looks wonderful,this is the only photo I've seen of Queen Sofia from the wedding.

Sofia goes out with a bang as queen, wearing the jewellery reserved for Spanish queens, fleur de lys tiara, necklace etc and a dark green/black dress and skirt combo.
Imo it's a statement of hers to show who is queen and that the new one has big shoes to fill.
Spanish Royals and President of United States of Mexico Attend Dinner Gala | jose gegundez | photographer

Can't even begin to imagine what thoughts were going through her head that evening. She looked wonderful! No one will ever wear these pieces like Sofia.

Sofia at Mallorca reception wearing one of her pyjamas!!

It's starting to look like pyjama pants is part of the uniform for Spanish queens these days. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The ensemble looks cool, elegant, relaxed, perfectly appropriate for the occasion and the season; and I aspire, when I am her age, to be able to wear something like this :)

Queen Sofia´s pyjamas are a summer classic :D
I´ve grown to love them. After her usual formal clothes during the rest of the year, I have a soft spot for her "hippy style" when she´s at the island. It is as "her" as the formal suits and jewels.

I´ve grown to love them. After her usual formal clothes during the rest of the year, I have a soft spot for her "hippy style" when she´s at the island. It is as "her" as the formal suits and jewels.
I too have a "soft spot" for her hippie style. I've always been jealous in particular of her bracelets and necklaces.

You're right. We would all be very disappointed if she failed to show up in her pyjamas!

I'm probably in the minority here, since I'm not a huge fan of Sofia's latest outfit. To me it looks like she's wearing her bedroom curtains. ;)

Can you post another picture link?

I like the print, not the style. Looks like she's in her PJ's .

She looks lovely. Comfortable and carefree (which she isn't). But she looks happy in this photo and that is nice. She looks much better than Leteiza in that white shift, which does nothing for her.

The print is really nice, but the whole outfit is just too... ugh, floral!

Queen Sofia looking lovely and fresh at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Mariein Greece yesterday, September 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Sofia always looks good with kaftans and those kind of dresses... I think it's her syle...

I like the kaftan night before outfit better than the next day greenish dress. Remember they are in Greece so the first one seems fine to me aboard ship. The second one has a bed color and neckline for her, too busy

This thing is so unspeakable ugly... okay, wearing it for leisure time in the evening at the Zarzuela! But for her brother´s golden wedding anniversary?!

I think she looks lovely. She has so much on her plate, I think this is what she took out and wore. She is just a grand woman, with inate composure. Which is pretty all the time.

His Majesty has a nice young face but her neck and hands are old !
Why is she wearing such a lot of bracelets ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom