Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not a fan of this look, Sofia's top doesn't really go with her skirt.

Yes I noticed that but thought it was perhaps the lighting.Queen Sofia looked lovely yesterday,a new outfit perhaps?

sofia knows how to look regal, her haircolor is matching the mauve parts of her dress :p

Queen Sofia looked regal and appropriate indeed. I liked her necklace.

I don't particularly like the top half of her dress, but Sofia looks elegant nonetheless.

I love that lilac color on her.
Divine.

I agree, the colour looks great on Sofia. She's aging well IMO. An Ard Ri, where are her dangly earrings? I can't seem to see them in the photo Duke of Marmalade provided. (I can see earrings, but not dangly ones.) :)

@ hereditary Princess- I think An and Ri is referring to her necklace.

@ hereditary Princess- I think An and Ri is referring to her necklace.

Ah, now I understand - thanks for the clarification roseroyal. :flowers: Now I see what you mean, An Ard Ri. She's certainly getting into the Easter spirit! :D :ohmy:

You are welcome! Yeah, can't say I like the necklace either.
Maybe the grandkids gave it to her for Easter though.

You are welcome! Yeah, can't say I like the necklace either.
Maybe the grandkids gave it to her for Easter though.

Hadn't though of that but it makes sense seeing as Her Majesty is wearing it in pride of place!

I'm not a huge fan of the top half of Sofia's outfit, but other than that, she looks nice.

Once more, Queen Sofía showed how to wear in a great occasion. Absolutely perfect and wonderful. Proud of you My Queen !!!

Her Majesty exercising her right to the Privilège du Blanc looked so regal at today's Solemn Double Canonisation Mass!

I like the second white outfit Sofia wore, although I'm not a huge fan of her grey outfit, as the top is a little busy IMO. Having said that, Sofia looks elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom