Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some of the pictures I thought she looked tired, which is understandable considering they just came back from India to a full plate of engagements. I think the color of her dress washes her out and the style seems more like something either Victoria or Madeleine would wear. I think something in more of a mid tone color would have served her better. I also think it is time for a tiara change but maybe that one is comfortable to wear.

I think the dress is gorgeous and that the cleavage is fine. I just don’t think that color is good for the Nobel’s. And yes, both she and Victoria look very tired.
The cameo would have been a better choice with that dress

Not my favorite look on her. Color not that flattering.

Second best look of the night but just because the other two were so bad.

Hoping tomorrow is not such a let down.

I like the dress but not for the Nobel gala. She needed a more grand dress. This dress would work if the Queen were picking up a reward but for a Nobel gala.

I do not think this is a dress for Silvia. I think the dress is for a much younger person, perhaps suitable for one of the girls.

It would have been interesting to see the dress with the Cameo or amethyst tiara. Getting tired of the nine prong (why not borrow it to one of her daughters or Sofia). Not bad dress, looks good with the sash and why not somone in her 70s shouldn't wear it? Agree with other members that she does look tired. I hope she's not ill but just tired from her long trip.

Last edited:
Silvia look lovely. The royal blue dress is so much more flattering than the dress she wore last night. It is a sad state of affairs when a 75 year old mother looks better and more stylish than her 42 year old daughter.

Queen Silvia is effortlessly elegant and knows what suits her and sometimes safe is better than looking a mess.

Really nice outfit and colour on Queen Silvia today.

Lovely look, both, for the queen. My favorite though is the first. :flowers:

Gives me more of a feel of fall. Maybe their spring is colder then ours is right now. But the looks suit the surroundings.

I am in love with their dog.

Queen Silvia at the inauguration of the garden exhibition "Idéträdgårdar 2020" at Solliden Palace today, June 27:

** Full view & Close up **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom