Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The trousers are too baggy for Silvia's jacket, IMO. A shame because that purple colour is gorgeous on her!

Both outfits were below par of queen Silvia's normally abundant elegance,outfit number 2 looks like it should have been left in the 1980's.

A gorgeous coat for Silvia. Teddy coats are very trendy at the moment - I bought one for myself the other day (probably costed a lot less than Silvia's :D).

Queen Silvia looking great at the World Childhood Foundation USA's 20th Anniversary Thank You Gala 2019 yesterday, October 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Silvia handed out the Frimurare Barnhuset Foundation's scholarship awards today, October 10:

** Full view **

Its a really lovely colour on Queen Silvia.

Silvia looks nice. I like the combination of the two different shades of red with her jacket and jumper.

Wow! Sylvia is a real babe in this gown. So glam and sexy.

The 1st outfit is very stylish and elegant but the dress for the gala looks like she borrowed it from CHER.

I dislike the white and gold gown. I don't like the design.

I liked her arrival outfit and the one she wore for the meeting but I don't quite like that white-gold gown. I don't like sheer upper part of it, looks strange somehow. Her hair look really good. She may be 75 but her hair look still very thick, shiny and beautifully colored. Whoever takes care of her hair does a wonderful job!

Nice simple out and the 2 colours work very well together.

Queen Silvia in pink at the anniversary celebration of the Swedish Society for Medical Research on October 18:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia looks very elegant and a wonderful colour on the queen.

Queen Silvia at a lunch for the Nordic Council today, October 29:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom