Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, this is a very pretty dress on her, something totally different and it looks so comfortable also. I love the print and the style, just everything about it. Cute hat yet is it going to fall off her head or what?

I think Sylvia was going for a retro vibe for the vintage car rally. Her husband was wearing a bow tie.

Queen Silvia in a nice light combination of white pants and a blouse at an official summer family photo that was released today:

** Full view **

A beautiful blouse. Love the print.

Queen Silvia perfectly dressed during a meeting at the Royal Palace yesterday, September 13:

** Full view **

Looking every inch the queen,very regal appearance by Her Majesty the queen.

Love this dress for the Queen..she looks great!

LaRae

:previous: I am amazed, Silvia's eveningwear style seems to be effortlessly segueing into a softer, more flattering look as she ages. That does not, of course, mean she is going granny on us, merely softening the edges. Her eveningwear style has always been very distinctive with the odd fail which, when you consider how long she has been Queen, is pretty darned good. Moreover, that style has always been subtly theatrical enough for her evening dresses to be "Gowns" and not mere dresses!

Silvia has always been a "total package" woman which may stem from the age at which she was hurled into Swedish Royalty. In a family which compensates for the short summer and cold winter with lots and lots of very formal events. White tie, black tie, she's got it covered and, as her daughters have shown, many of her gowns are ageless. But back on track, Silvia's hair has always been a positive feast of style, her jewellery stunning and accessories right on target and, this "look" goes all the way to her shoes which, as is often the case, seem to be either made or dyed the base colour of her gown.

Is it any wonder her daughters are not shy about their own personal style and pretty much ignore fleeting evening fashion which lacks interest.

Both nice looks for Silvia. The green on her dress for the dinner is particularly beautiful on her and I like the Sari style.

Queen Silvia looking very lovely at the Marcus Wallenberg Prize ceremony in Stockholm tonight :previous:

That's a very beautiful and elegant dress for Silvia. I love the flowing effect.

I love the shawl but I find the green dress awful.

I love both looks . The white/black outfit is very elegant and regal.

The black and white suit is very elegant, and the blue is a great color on her.

:previous: Both outfits are beautiful and elegant.

Both lovely looks for Silvia; especially the first dress - that colour is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom