Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Silvia looks lovely. Even though we can't see the top of her gown due to the shawl, she is still the best dressed family member at the Polar Music Prize ceremony.

I have to say, that Silvia's dress and shawl is rather drab for me. It looks more like she's wearing a nightgown IMO.

Beautiful shawl but I dislike the dress.

I want to see her dress under that shawl but its quite impossible. What a shame.

Queen Silvia during a ceremony at the Silviahemmet yesterday, June 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Lovely looks for Silvia on both occasions, but I especially love her daytime outfit.

Perfect blue gown to highlight the sapphire parure. She is an exceptionally elegant woman, her day time look was wonderful also

And Queen Silvia this evening at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Perfectly executed. Great gown, and the Leuchtenberg sapphires worked really well. Also, pleased to see her use a "normal" colet necklace as opposed to the more elaborate sapphire and diamond necklace.

A wonderful green suit.

And Queen Silvia this evening at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love the color but not the style.

Lovely summery shade of pink on queen Silvia today.

Gorgeous pink dress on queen Silvia with flattering tucked neckline. Her two toned flats look great with the dress. Is it the same pink dress she wore a month ago with the scarf? Who is the designer?

This material wrinkles from sitting down but otherwise a really lovely look. Also loved her pearl necklace, it was like a cherry on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom