Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 6: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blouse: Karl Lagerfeld bow silk crepe de chine blouse
https://www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/810572/karl_lagerfeld/*****-bow-silk-crepe-de-chine-blouse

Its an elegant look and seems her safe style. I like her hair, dislike the bag.

France: May 21st.
Fashion For Relief - Red Carpet Arrivals - The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival

http://imageupper.com/s02/1/4/W149542722717146_1.jpg

Getty images:
Cannes, France May 21: Queen Rania Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

Her dress is by Givenchy Autumn/Winter 2016 Couture Collection

Something is off about the look, I can't put my finger on it. The sleeves are a bit wide and at a shorter length which is unflattering. The hair should've been up IMO. I like the lace under the dress, the contrast of the two fabrics is interesting.

I wish it wasn't net lace that was peeking out from between flaps of the dress because now it reminds me too much of a housecoat over lacy nightgown. But Rania looks good in white anyway. Especially compared to Sarah Fergusson (what on earth was she thinking when coming out looking like this???):

Looks bridal to me and like you dazz i find someting off with the outfit i can't say what,

Last edited:
the dress is a work of art - looks beautiful!

:previous:
i love the hair the outfit is nice but i am afraid she looks underdressed beside Princess Ghaida who looks regal in that gown,Queen rania outfit is more a daytime one rather than an evening wear Imo.

:previous:
i love the hair the outfit is nice but i am afraid she looks underdressed beside Princess Ghaida who looks regal in that gown,Queen rania outfit is more a daytime one rather than an evening wear Imo.
Looks like a cocktail dress
Who is Princess Ghaida ?

for so long here we thought that Queen Rania should wear more traditional stuffs during her visit abroad in sush occasion and here we are she looks fantastic the dress is exquisite with very beautiful cut and embroidery

Great dress, that could have supported a strong colored gem earring! Also, her hair can be so very fab, this is a bit meh. Imagine this even with an additional 40s style wave in the front.

Buy she always looks great - just improving on her impeccable taste :flowers:

It is not very becoming. Just a mite better than Maxima's.

She looks exquisite. I love she went with a more traditional nod to her country. I even love her hair and earrings. Certainly best dressed tonight :flowers:

Amazing! A very very elegant & beautiful look.

Back
Top Bottom