Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 6: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really reallyl like her last dress just perfect

Hmm..she really seems to have embraced the asymmetrical look. I really like the latest black and white dress.

her last dress is big hit i like everything the prints the cut the colar....
she looks great.

Thanks Asturiana

I don´t like the top part of the dress.

Her hair looked nice. Agree that the dress is not bad but it is not a pretty one either. Much better than her horrible black dress at BDI earlier, though.

the dress looks better on the model the upper part most probably was fixed so it looks weird on Queen Rania
the shoes is nice

Last edited:
Not a nice evening look. The dress is boring, the hair is nothing new.

that's dress is bad choice Rania have so many beautiful dresses that she can use

This dress is a miss I'm afraid, it's ugly and doesn't suit Rania at all. Short in the front and long in the back is difficult to wear, other royal ladies like Mary have failed before. I can only agree that Rania has so many beautiful dresses already. Hair is a fail as well.

I love the style of the black dress but not the design. It's too much.

Well the dress is OK but nothing special she has a lot of dresses that she could recycle.

Is this the lightest QR's hair has ever been? I don't think I remember her having such blonde highlights before.

Is this the lightest QR's hair has ever been? I don't think I remember her having such blonde highlights before.

I think it is the lightest it has been. In some lighting it looks lovely but under bright light, its a bit too light. But overall, looks very well done.

November 13, 2016 - Queen Rania at the Jordan foundation gala dinner wearing white pants and a lace/crochet cropped top.

Lovely look and I love the tan belt but I would like to see something more glamorous/eveningwear for such an event, this was a daytime look IMO.

Look

November 13, 2016 - Queen Rania at the Jordan foundation gala dinner wearing white pants and a lace/crochet cropped top.

Lovely look and I love the tan belt but I would like to see something more glamorous/eveningwear for such an event, this was a daytime look IMO.

Look

now - let me guess - the top is by self portrait too, right? rania jumps in the 'royals who dress self portrait' bandwagon too :ROFLMAO:

now - let me guess - the top is by self portrait too, right? rania jumps in the 'royals who dress self portrait' bandwagon too :ROFLMAO:

The top doesn't look like self portrait.

Queen Rania doesn't seem so far to be effected by other royal designers, she has her own style and likes to try new designers.

Back
Top Bottom