Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thanks, Monic! :) The details are clear now. I like it with the black belt and the clutch she carried is very elegant as well. The shoes are ok.

I think she would've looked better without the black belt. It makes her outfit look cheap and disproportionate.

^ What do you mean 'disproportionate'? Her body is great and the belts highlight her tiny waist.

I agree with you Noor, in that Rania looks amazing in darker shades of blue. This is a pretty color, and I do like seeing her in vibrant colors, although she can wear neutrals quite well. She does have an amazing figure, and her love of belts certainly accentuate her waist. I think the belt on the blue dress looked fine, and I am glad that she had matching shoes/hosiery, although the shoes were boring to me. I don't like it when she mis-matches the colors of her accessories/shoes/bags in the same outfit. Slightly OT, sorry. But this was a very flattering dress on her and fit her perfectly.

Thank you for the pictures. For me this outing gets a mixed response. It is definately nice to see her in a thoub. The vertical pattern on it makes her look taller even though she doesn't really need it. Though the pattern does make the thoub appear quite busy in the sense that you notice it before you notice Rania. Then again I am not used to seeing her wear a lot of patterns so that could be why. The color does compliment her quite well.

I love this thoub on Rania. The embroidery is lovely and I also liked the combination of the colours (white with grey and black) - really beautiful!!

The pattern of this thoub is really goorgeous. Sorry I state this again, but I've not been keen on Rania's hair recently. She should change her color to look more lively and fresh.

Nice to see her in a traditional Jordanian dress.
Queen Noor used and still wears a lot of them which is a nice gesture to her adopting country.
This dress is pretty.
I agree that her hair colour is awful.It also looks unhealthy

very pretty thoub indeed i love it the prints on the dress loks lovely its always nice to see her in traditional dress,did she wore that dress before?
i agree about the hair all those colors looks abit tacky to me.

very vey beautiful dress she looks so great in this Jordanian thoub.
I must be fanatic but I really like traditional dresses.

Not only does her hair look far better than in this disaster, her style, dress colour and her general health and happiness look like a vast improvement on her appearance at the wedding of Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel.

ImageShack Album - 6 images

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2258/rania.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/33zch8n.jpg

I still believe she wasn't feeling very well during the Swedish wedding. She couldn't even smile naturally, she must have put much effort in looking decent and 'happy'... and then the news about her health problem broke.:ermm: I hope everything is fine with her now!

June 20, 2011 - Queen Rania attending a dinner in Oslo in a while knee length dress with long sleeves matched with a belt.

Not a bad look at all. I like the color on her. I wished she had her hair pulled back or up as its quite a closed neck.

Picture

June 20, 2011 - Queen Rania attending a dinner in Oslo in a while knee length dress with long sleeves matched with a belt.

Not a bad look at all. I like the color on her. I wished she had her hair pulled back or up as its quite a closed neck.

Picture

I love this :flowers:
She looks very nice!!

Picture
I like seeing Rania in wrap dresses like this. Plus the color which has always emphasised her poise and beauty. I also wish she wore her hair pulled back; that would look more effective in my opinion.

Picture

I really like this dress, Queen Rania looks lovely.

Picture
nice dress QRania wore it well she looks very lovely.
the hair looks ok to me.

I'm liking the black & white thoub Rania is wearing. It looks good on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom