Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I do not like it. It looks like a hotchpotch of styles and none of it is harmonious. Whatever it cost it was not a wise buy. She must have some beautiful dresses in her closets, why not recycle? Princess Letizia wore the same red dress in Lima that she did the Princess Victoria's pre-wedding dinner. Rania has had some beautiful past dresses, she should use those and save money AND look good at the same time.

I agree this dress is a mess. If she doesn't want to recycle a gown she's been widely seen in before (i.e., on a trip to the U.S.), she could always pick one of the gowns she's wore to weddings or other private functions that we usually never get to see. Or she could put on one of the gowns she's used for her beloved photo shoots.

Here is more clear pics posted by Marika86.
Pic1. Pic2

I think I am the only who likes the dress, after seeing a full view of it, I do think its a very pretty piece and the black one one sleeve and the belt works really well. I know there is so much going on but it does work together.

Well I like it too. I have always loved white on QR. I had been reserving my comments on the dress until I saw a better picture, it's nice to see her wearing something silky that drapes so nicely. The dress has a Grecian air to it. It's quite elegant.

other private functions that we usually never get to see.
Since we don't get to see what she wears to her private functions (like most other royals) it is logical to assume that even if she does repeat them in public, we wouldn't be aware of it.

I like this dress. There is so much going on but it makes gown not boring. Colors are perfect. HM looks very good.

I like the dress and her hair.... Does anyone have some HQ pics without water marks ??

I think I am the only who likes the dress, after seeing a full view of it, I do think its a very pretty piece and the black one one sleeve and the belt works really well. I know there is so much going on but it does work together.

I like too dazz :) QR looks very beautiful and very elegant as always.

pictures without watermark

* Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 * Pic 5*

Here is more clear pics posted by Marika86.
Pic1. Pic2

I also like Rania in black & white colors but separately. Don't take it wrong but this dress is too chaotic to me. Nothing sticks to anything at the same time. The black piece on the arm looks very nice but should be attached to material with the same color and the same with the white pleats.
Moreover, it bugs me when I see Rania with an evening dress in pair with a belt. She looks good with belts but without exaggeration... :ermm:

well after this see more photos for the dress i think i stick on what i say early and agree with monic.the dress is dramatic all these details and draping are too much and ruin the lovely cut the black sleeve already looked odd in first photos and looks more and more strange in the additional pictures remind me the sleeves of eighties's dresses.

Thanks to fairy tale for the clear pictures. I like the dress from the waist down. That part is elegant but the top of the dress is as monic says chaotic and I think it looks a mess. The pleats in the skirt and drape of the skirt are very nice.

I agree Yamamah, the train of this dress is impressive indeed and the drapery is very classy; however, the strange combinations of the upper part spoil the beauty of the lower part of the creation.

Thanks salma, I think the embellished belt echoes the black sleeve beautifully. And the clutch provides a further balance between black and white.
I'm always surprised at how often better pictures of a dress and accessories alter my initial impressions of an outfit. I have to say again how much I love the draping of the skirt.
The hairstyle is soft and pretty. The jewellery was also just right.

Since we don't get to see what she wears to her private functions (like most other royals) it is logical to assume that even if she does repeat them in public, we wouldn't be aware of it.

Well she recycle more her dresses in the past. We have seen some evening dresses that she has worn in private dinner and she never wore these dresses again.

There's a lot going on with this gown. I'm on the fence about whether I like it or not. Her makeup and hair are really nicely done.

Really love the dress. Hair & makeup looks good. Wish she'd done her hair like this for Victoria's wedding.

I think it would be better without the one black shoulder. Just plain white with black belt for contrast effect. Or black velvet shoulder instead of lace. Or better yet, black velvet top, white skirt.

Thanks for the close-ups. Is the bracelet new too?

I love this gown on Queen Rania!
You´re welcome:flowers: No barcelet is old she has it since 2005.

Wow! talk about dramatic. This looks like the sort of red Letizia would wear. I want a better picture of this dress.
Funny how her drink matches her outfit.

In my opinion,this colour does nothing for Rania.
I am really disapointed by her eveningwears recently.I miss her Elie Saab's gowns.I also really dislike her make-up for night events.It's too heavy as in this pic posted by Dazzling in another thread
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom