Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 15: December 2016 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
the outfit is lovely if is not the lace underneath that ruins the look for me

23/10/2017: Queen Rania visited the Kutupalong Refugee Camp and its surrounding in the Cox’s Bazar region of Bangladesh.

ImageBam

Do you have any more idea about the small (fake) earrings in her ear? Are these just some embellishments?

Yes, the shoes seem a bit too much, this is the first time when I see Rania in combat boots...

I'm not so sure about the red on Rania's skirt but otherwise she looks lovely.

i think it's a fine outfit for the event,she looks really eleagnt and i loooove her bag

Last edited:
the Prada skirt is beautiful but Queen wore it wrong around the waist,the top also is a NO for me.
Queen Rania is you're ideal idea of Arabic beauty but i think she should take it easy with the botox her face is more and more waxy and plastic

the Prada skirt is beautiful but Queen wore it wrong around the waist,the top also is a NO for me.
Queen Rania is you're ideal idea of Arabic beauty but i think she should take it easy with the botox her face is more and more waxy and plastic

Totally agree with you

she looks great in both outfit,

the jacket from Jan 17 is very intersting Valentino i think?

I am not fan of both outfits
The dirst one is too shinny and the skirt is weird let's not say messy,the second one and while i like the top i find the skirt and boots quite silly to attend sush event actually both outfits are not what i expect Queen Rania to wear during serious meetings like the ones wiwh took place in WEF.

I looove the navy coat very elegant,i can't say the same about the dress the neckline is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom