Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress, the print and style, though not overly fond of bottom:flowers:

But I don't like the blazer, at least not with it. May look better with another outfit. But looks odd here IMO.

I think Rania wore the traditional dress rather well and I like the design a lot. Her earrings are nice here too, and fit with the dress perfectly.

The traditional dress is beautiful. I love seeing the non-European royals in their more traditional gowns. The color is absolutely stunning, as is the beautiful embroidery work. The earrings look wonderful with it.:flowers:

Beautiful dress. She's also wearing some sort of headpiece, is it also of traditional provenance or just a hairband?

beautiful dress i didn't see Queen Rania i sush spectacular traditonal gown for while now and she looks wonderful.

She looked wonderful and her dress is beautiful & I like how she wore a headband too. I like her traditional dresses but this time it is nice surprise to see her in this flow-y, loose type of dress, as opposed to her previous ones. The one thing I don't like is that her nude Dior clutch kinda mismatched with the dress perhaps.

Beautiful dress! Is it by Kumbaz?

From close up of the pictures, it's a gold hairband. It looked lovely on her :flowers:

No words from Kumbaz yet, so most likely it is not by the brand. Also it doesn't look like a typical Kumbaz design. I am curious to know who the designer is though.

I think that QRania's dress and Salma's blouse (which has also been worn from QR in the past) must be from the same Jordanian traditional designer, not Kumbaz, both garments have similarities such as subtle embroidery.
https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422907655748/
https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422905689050/

Last edited:
Not a fan of Queen Rania's full look, it's too girlish IMO. The top part is lovely though!

Agreed, I think it's her shoes. Very playful shoes but it made QR's whole look (which was stylish) look girlish, very strange pairing. These Fendi sandals are more suitable for Iman in my opinion, though maybe QR would look great in them too if she paired them with another outfit.

Queen Rania's outfit is by Etro. Mentioned by Biyya above, great find!

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Great find indeed! Must be from past Etro collections I think

The Manolo Blahnik made a great combination with the teal dress, thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I think a simple pump would have looked better with this outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom