Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the heels but lovely blouse, the color suits her. Trousers are nice:flowers:

I want similar blouse:D
very pretty I love it but not the pants and shoes

the last outfit is lovely one to go to the office the blouse especially is nice.

The pink blouse is lovely.

Perfect outfit. I love the blouse´s colour.

November 23, 2016 - state visit to Australia

Event 1 - Lovely outfit but I'm not fond of the bag

Full view

Event 2 - Not liking this look. The color combo is nice but the top is too shiny and too much going on with the top and skirt to be matched together.

View 1

Love number one even the purse. Think it adds a bit of interest:flowers:

Look two is a horrid miss. It's not just the shiny material. The not shiny part looks like a modesty panel added, gives me a Duggar feeling. And I really don't like the look of the skirt.

The blue dress is nice but the second outfit is horrible.

I like the blue dress, but not with the belt and the shoes.
And I agree with Salma, second outfit is horrible.

i am afraid i don't like both outfits,
sure the blue dress is far better than the second but still don't like the sleeves and shoes neither the belt;
the second is a big fail, just like she chose the worst pieces she have and wore them that blouse cant be good match with anything.

i am afraid i don't like both outfits,
sure the blue dress is far better than the second but still don't like the sleeves and shoes neither the belt;
the second is a big fail, just like she chose the worst pieces she have and wore them that blouse cant be good match with anything.

But she can´t live without a belt:p I agree with Asturiana and you, the heels and belt are not the best choice. I miss the elegant Queen.

I like the skirt.lovely color :flowers:

But what is going on with the coat. The weird tie scarf thing that is made out of the coat material :ohmy: and odd flaps over her boobs which look like part of a priests vestments :eek: if you got rid of those, it would be nice.

Last edited:
not bad at all the skirt is lovely color and the jacket is intersting and could be pretier without that odd collar wrap.

Day 2 outfits - The first outfit was really nice. Liked the color combo of the jacket and the skirt. The second outfit on the boat tour, lovely sweater but I dont like the oversized style, maybe nice when in your chalet.

i really don't know what to think about Queen Rania wardrobe during this visit ,alot of mess and few hit not like she use to be.
the leather jacket is nice and she looks better witout the belt the pants and blouse on the other hand ins't my cup of tea and the outfit seems like it's too tight and not her size.

second outfit is ruiNed by the blouse but the skirt and shoes are nice.

The last day outfits were disappointing IMO.

The leather jacket and top was nice but the pants were the wrong style for the look.

The second outfit, the blouse isn't pretty and the skirt fabric looks like a sofa upholstery fabric.

The sweater is by Burberry (450 euro) and the white heels which she wore on day one by Dior (850 euro)

The first look is bad. The jacket is too tight, and detail is ugly. I don't like the trousers.

The second look isn't better. The top may be nice with another look. The style of skirt is nice but it reminds me of upholstery fabric.

i really don't know what to think about Queen Rania wardrobe during this visit ,alot of mess and few hit not like she use to be.
actually and for few years now her style is alot of mess and few hits most of her recent outfits fit for the runway not for the daily activities of a working woman,she seems she no longer now how to dress appropriatly neither for her position or the events she attends,and that because IMO she is trying too hard to look like the edgy modern Queen but the result is she is looking like a afashion victim?

her Burberry sweater is the only i really like during this visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom